Best Driving Song...

D.Wiggs

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a road trip....how about some trippy Dutch Haus! Warning, track has a two minute lead in.

Same song, trippier mix:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

keeping with the flavor

CLASSIC,

i like the line where he says,

"ella no se pierde el party de marquesina" those were the best parties back in the day!

Incredible how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was at Y&T music on Alton Rd waiting for the UPS guy to come in with the single (vinyl of course!)...

Autechre, nice!

CLASSIC,

i like the line where he says,

"ella no se pierde el party de marquesina" those were the best parties back in the day!

Sexy Movimiento by Daddy Yankee with a much better video with it. This is my type of woman....

• 9 months later...

Thought I would bump a great topic

Ministry- Jesus Built My Hotrod

Rev Theory-Hell Yeah

DMX- Why do good girls like bad guys (Y'all might remember this from the Lamborghini scene in Exit Wounds)

Methods of Mayhem-Crash

Queens of the Stone Age- A Song for the dead

Motorhead-Overkill

^ In 720 HD that is pure Lemmy awesomeness.

Saw a ton of Prodigy in this thread so far, but I don't think "Their Law" was mentioned yet:

Prodigy - Their Law

Even the name of the song applies to speeding :icon_super:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I've been looking for that song for ages now. Thanks!

they had alot of different mix of JFK Whiplash..didn't know you were looking for it..i've had it for years now..good music