Factory opinions... on the TT upgrade

ostoneman

Has there been any feedback from Lamborghini on the Gallardo TT as yet? Now the conversion is becoming both more popular and more well known hence, they are presumably more aware of the whole package? It would be interesting to hear their opinions.

Has there been any feedback from Lamborghini on the Gallardo TT as yet? Now the conversion is becoming both more popular and more well known hence, they are presumably more aware of the whole package? It would be interesting to hear their opinions.

They could care less. And even if they did acknowledge it, it would simply be a perfunctory "Looks like fun" type of comment...or a snarky comment like "we engineer our cars to provide maximum performance across a wide spectrum, to add a system like that disrupts that balance"...

Not sure what you're looking to hear form them, but I wouldn't care about what Ford says about a Heffner FGT-TT, nor would I give any attention to Winkelman's opinion of a G-TT.

One of our members, TommyJames visited the factory recently and discussed modding with Lambo management. He said that they frown on all mods, so I doubt they will give any official recognition to the TT upgrade, although a few engineers might be pleased that the car can handle so much power.

I have a few contacts at the Audi test facility in St. Pete FL, one of them took a bunch of pics of my TTG and sent them to his colleague in Germany who was one of the engineers who developed the car.

Lamborghini has no interest in making the Gallardo faster than the Murcielago from the factory.

Ben

Ive actually had talks with Peitro about it. he said the car will blow up. i told him he should have more faith in the product they build.

Ive actually had talks with Peitro about it. he said the car will blow up. i told him he should have more faith in the product they build.

:lol2:

Poor ostoneman, he was thinking the factory still had Ferrucio's aggressive spirt... :icon_mrgreen:

Thats the best reply so far. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

Poor ostoneman, he was thinking the factory still had Ferrucio's aggressive spirt... :icon_mrgreen:

I dont have a GTT and I dont particularly care what the factory thinks either way. It was simply a topic for conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
although a few engineers might be pleased that the car can handle so much power.

I have a few contacts at the Audi test facility in St. Pete FL, one of them took a bunch of pics of my TTG and sent them to his colleague in Germany who was one of the engineers who developed the car.

Exactly, it's impressive to see the chassis handle the double of the stock power without difficulties.

• 3 weeks later...