Intro - owner of the Last White SL

fredsf

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks terrible IMO. Sorry but hey you posted photos so...

Harness bar and harness complete overkill on a street car pretending to be a racecar, which for some reason is also trying to look like the bad boy boulevard cruiser with the tint, wheels, painted plenums, and so forth. The shields are awful but that's been discussed to death. And the tiny bits of carbon fiber in the interior makes me think early 90s. Never quite understood the carbon fiber fascination for esthetic purpose.

Anyway, glad you sold it.

Harness bar and harness complete overkill on a street car pretending to be a racecar, which for some reason is also trying to look like the bad boy boulevard cruiser with the tint, wheels, painted plenums, and so forth. The shields are awful but that's been discussed to death. And the tiny bits of carbon fiber in the interior makes me think early 90s. Never quite understood the carbon fiber fascination for esthetic purpose.

Respect your opinion 100% but no need to bash other people's taste. Like they say one mans trash is another mans treasure ;) So glad you are happy I sold my Trash ;) LOL

just a little morning sarcasm after 4 cups of coffee ;)

"im shocked! you must have lost a fortune

well good luck with your house "

His dad has $$.....

Yeah my Dad has money, I have nothing ;)

And I'm just changing cars like I always do. Get them, mod them, drive them, then move onto a new project. After house roofdeck is built, hopefully I'll see pics of the next gen supperleggera!

Harness bar and harness complete overkill on a street car pretending to be a racecar, which for some reason is also trying to look like the bad boy boulevard cruiser with the tint, wheels, painted plenums, and so forth. The shields are awful but that's been discussed to death. And the tiny bits of carbon fiber in the interior makes me think early 90s. Never quite understood the carbon fiber fascination for aesthetic purpose.

don't hate.

You're car was done tastefully! Too bad about the panamera, lol

don't hate.

You're car was done tastefully! Too bad about the panamera, lol

Thanks, but I loved my car and like I said, there are always haters out there. Do have to respect everyones choices/tastes.

And funny about Panamera. Wait till I'm done with it ;) Maybe I'll cut off the rear end. LOL

Respect your opinion 100% but no need to bash other people's taste. Like they say one mans trash is another mans treasure ;) So glad you are happy I sold my Trash ;) LOL

just a little morning sarcasm after 4 cups of coffee ;)

Well think of it this way - you posted the photos looking for comments so we're going to give them to you, positive or otherwise. The delicate part is commenting on the car, not your taste in general, nor you as a person, which hopefully I succeeded in doing.

It's just about the car, and it's all good because we're all entitled to our opinions and you're definitely entitled to mod your car however you like.

Well think of it this way - you posted the photos looking for comments so we're going to give them to you, positive or otherwise. The delicate part is commenting on the car, not your taste in general, nor you as a person, which hopefully I succeeded in doing.

It's just about the car, and it's all good because we're all entitled to our opinions and you're definitely entitled to mod your car however you like.

no worries, like I said I totally understand and respect your opinion. You are not the first who didn't like some of the mods I've done.

Personally I loved what you did with it. But i have no idea what the hell you are going to have to do to make that Panamera go from the quasimodo that thing is! Im curious to see thats for sure.

One thing is for sure: love it or hate it, Fred has his own style. I think I could almost pick out any of Fred's cars in a lineup based on it. I can't put my finger on it except to say, if a mod can be done, Fred does it!

I think I have fred figured out...

6 more cars to go for a calendar?!!

The depreciation on all these cars is killing me! I guess some pocket books are bigger than others.. :rolleyes:

no worries, like I said I totally understand and respect your opinion. You are not the first who didn't like some of the mods I've done.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: Thanks in return for your balanced response. Now post a review of the Panamera!

Congrats Fred. Car looks insane.

I do have a couple suggestions regarding your mods though...

1. Id skip painting the plenums white

2. Id skip smoking the indicators, and just go for the factory white ones.

Other than that, enjoy and drive the hell out of it!!

Congrats Fred. Car looks insane.

I do have a couple suggestions regarding your mods though...

1. Id skip painting the plenums white

2. Id skip smoking the indicators, and just go for the factory white ones.

Other than that, enjoy and drive the hell out of it!!

Tupps, no longer own car. Car has been sold ;)