Intro - owner of the Last White SL

fredsf

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Will post driving impressions over the weekend after some serious seat time ;) 560 Bumper is going on very soon ;)

Time to change your avatar! :icon_thumleft:

and here is what is going on tomorrow ;) Thanks MaCarbon!!

Very nice... I love all the mods you've done so far, the car is gorgeous, and sounds great!

12b734b6fafde10dae2babb2abccfb86.jpg

Nice, and where, may I ask, did you get this pic from?

That's from the MAcarbon website.

The Gallardo steering wheel on there is damn nice too!

Ok, thanks. Makes perfect sense now because I supplied the pic to MACarbon (of my car).

BTW, I considered painting the calipers white but opted out, glad to see you took the plunge. :icon_thumleft:

Is the car de-catted, doesn't sound as much as I thought it would? Any CEL issues?

Looks very good btw!

Car has the Larini sports exhaust and test pipes. Oh, trust me it is loud! Video does not justice. The POPing sound is ridiculous. Does it all the time!!!!!!

Yes, still have the CEL but EVOMs will have fix for it very soon. I'll forward you an email.

thanks

Car has the Larini sports exhaust and test pipes. Oh, trust me it is loud! Video does not justice. The POPing sound is ridiculous. Does it all the time!!!!!!

Yes, still have the CEL but EVOMs will have fix for it very soon. I'll forward you an email.

thanks

Awesome! :icon_super: Looking forward to the email, thanks man! :icon_thumleft:

All, just wanted to say I've now put a couple hundred miles on the car and did a little car drive today. I might do another drive tomorrow so getting some good seat time.

After tomorrow I will provide feedback as to the my thoughts on this car (likes/dislikes). But I can tell you one thing, I'm having a blast and I'm going death and so are my buddies when I'm on WOT next to them ;)

And my favorite part of todays drive was the confirmation on nice flames coming out! ;)

12b734b6fafde10dae2babb2abccfb86.jpg

Car looks great.

How is the match of the MACarbon with the factory carbon? Do they look exactly alike?

I heard it yesterday and I can tell you the video does not do it justice. It's like gunfire, it's that loud!

Is the sound F1-ish or more grunty/bassy?

Is the car de-catted, doesn't sound as much as I thought it would?

I assure you that you would not say that if you saw the car in person. It is the loudest street car that I've ever heard. You would not be able to stand behind the car without putting something in your ear while the car is revving. It makes my GSL sound like a church mouse.

I assure you that you would not say that if you saw the car in person. It is the loudest street car that I've ever heard. You would not be able to stand behind the car without putting something in your ear while the car is revving. It makes my GSL sound like a church mouse.

The stock GSL sounds like SHIT/CRAP/POOP etc - the loud raw sound is what I want. I've had louder cars than Fred's SL so I know what you mean.

I just wanted to know if the sound was more F1-ish than what the vid made it out to be but now it doesn't matter, I've ordered my exhaust setup allready and I agree, Fred's car is sick! :icon_thumleft: