Looking to trade my White Superleggera!

AzExoticLover

Looking to trade cars with someone....

Would only be looking for a few cars to trade with:

* Stock Ford GT

* Twin Turbo Ford GT or modified Ford Gt

* Ferrari F430 Spyder or Coupe ( Willing to try it again, maybe the right color combo will do it for me this time)

* Modified Porsche 997TT

* Murci

* SL65 (Preferbly modified already - Renntech or Kleeman)

* CLK Black Series

* WHITE LP560

Let me know guys if you know of anyone that is like me and not willing to get raped trading/selling cars right now and is open to trading cars.

I have had my Super G for 1 year now, FAR longer than any car I have ever owned and want to drive something new again

Info on my car:

2008 WHITE Superleggera (1 of only 10 in USA)

* 1900 miles

* 247k MSRP

* All option other than ceramics

* Full front end clear bra (Hood, bumper & qauter panels)

* Tint

* Tinted side marker and rear lights

* 2 Years left on warranty

* No story, scratches, paint work, ect... This car is PRISTINE!

Thx

* Stock Ford GT

* Ferrari F430 Spyder or Coupe ( Willing to try it again, maybe the right color combo will do it for me this time)

* Modified Porsche 997TT

* Murci

Let me know guys if you know of anyone that is like me and not willing to get raped trading/selling cars right now and is open to trading cars.

I have had my Super G for 1 year now, FAR longer than any car I have ever owned and want to drive something new again

Info on my car:

* 1900 miles

* 247k MSRP

* Tint

Thx

I have several buddies with some of the cars you listed. I will send them emails! Better yet, can you email me this with a couple pics to [email protected]

thanks!

* Stock Ford GT

* Modified Porsche 997TT

* Murci

Info on my car:

* 1900 miles

* 247k MSRP

* Tint

Thx

Think you left a 2008 CLK63 Black Series off your list, let me know your address and I can get the car wrapped up... :eusa_dance:

Think you left a 2008 CLK63 Black Series off your list, let me know your address and I can get the car wrapped up... :eusa_dance:

Actually I would consider it! PM me what your looking for on yours and color, mileage, ect.. Also, pm me pics!

I have not owned one of those yet and my wife wants one! I had an opportunity to purchase a silver one a year ago for a STEAL and turned it down. I was in this kick where are all my cars needed to be white with Black wheels. Now I may want to look at a few different colors...

Thx

I think you made a wise choice. Even though your car is a phenomenal machine let someone else take advantage of that and you can re-new your love with another toy at the same caliber without feeling mugged.

The only question unclear to me is how to commence this type of transaction if one of the vehicles has a bank note on them?

In this kind of market trading appears to be a very good option but I'm puzzled about the loan scenario, if that were the case.

Best of luck!

I think you made a wise choice. Even though your car is a phenomenal machine let someone else take advantage of that and you can re-new your love with another toy at the same caliber without feeling mugged.

The only question unclear to me is how to commence this type of transaction if one of the vehicles has a bank note on them?

In this kind of market trading appears to be a very good option but I'm puzzled about the loan scenario, if that were the case.

Best of luck!

I agree.... As far as the loan goes, the owner would have to pay off the loan, aqquire the title and then we could do the trade. For example: I have a $80k loan on my car, the rest I paid in cash. I would do a bank wire to Chase for $80k the day we agree on the deal and have the title in my hands within 7 days. I would either need the other person to do the same thing or own his car outright. If their was a loan, each owner would need to pay off his/her loan themselves IMO...

Just added LP560 to the list

IMO, this is not an upgrade, just a change.

Keep the SL and if you are bored with it, TT it since you live in the US - your car is sick!!!

IMO, this is not an upgrade, just a change.

Keep the SL and if you are bored with it, TT it since you live in the US - your car is sick!!!

I WHOLE Heartely agree about it NOT being an upgrade at all IMO.. I think its an even swap, or like you said: Something Different! To me, both models have interesting things to them that I like. IMO again, the LP560 is not an upgrade or a downgrade...

I WHOLE Heartely agree about it NOT being an upgrade at all IMO.. I think its an even swap, or like you said: Something Different! To me, both models have interesting things to them that I like. IMO again, the LP560 is not an upgrade or a downgrade...

Yes Sir, correct.

I can trade my car for a white 560 straight up, even got an email from the dealer just a few hours ago asking, never ever would I do that - if I wanted one I would of just bought one.

The SuperLeggera is the ultimate Gallardo to own, period. If and when the 560SL arrives - we can talk again - untill then we should just enjoy our rare and cool cars :headbang:

Actually I would consider it! PM me what your looking for on yours and color, mileage, ect.. Also, pm me pics!

I have not owned one of those yet and my wife wants one! I had an opportunity to purchase a silver one a year ago for a STEAL and turned it down. I was in this kick where are all my cars needed to be white with Black wheels. Now I may want to look at a few different colors...

Thx

I can tell you his is white! Its in his avatar picture. I spent quite a bit of time behind the wheel of this car and can tell you its a blast to drive!

Yes Sir, correct.

I can trade my car for a white 560 straight up, even got an email from the dealer just a few hours ago asking, never ever would I do that - if I wanted one I would of just bought one.

The SuperLeggera is the ultimate Gallardo to own, period. If and when the 560SL arrives - we can talk again - untill then we should just enjoy our rare and cool cars :headbang:

side by side the SG is the best looking and the interior is FAR more interesting to me

as a driver? it depends on what you are looking for....

side by side the SG is the best looking and the interior is FAR more interesting to me

as a driver? it depends on what you are looking for....

Precisely.

Yes Sir, correct.

So a dealer will trade you straight up for a 560? How does that math make sense? SL's are retailing in the $150K range. Some said to have seen 560's under $200K (although I have not seen anything advertised in this range). That is quite a spread. Am I missing something?

I love the Superleggera and think that it is a relative steal at $150K, but regardless of personal opinion a 2009 560 should sell for much more.

JJB

So a dealer will trade you straight up for a 560? How does that math make sense? SL's are retailing in the $150K range. Some said to have seen 560's under $200K (although I have not seen anything advertised in this range). That is quite a spread. Am I missing something?

I love the Superleggera and think that it is a relative steal at $150K, but regardless of personal opinion a 2009 560 should sell for much more.

JJB

I bought my car new for the same money I could have gotten a brand new LP560 - it was not an easy choice but the driver in me won over the cruiser...

I don't live in the US where your prices have been hammered - over here my car is worth about the same as LP560 - plus minus 10K since the Euro has gone through the roof for us.. For 150K, I could of bought two :crybaby2:

You've got the right idea. I'd rather swap out cars, with like-minded owners, than take the losses being dealt. I'm just ready to try something new but I'm not going to take a bath to do it. Shoot me a PM. I might load up the Murci and trade you for a few months.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have several buddies with some of the cars you listed. I will send them emails! Better yet, can you email me this with a couple pics to [email protected]

thanks!

You work for Qualys? If so - we are in the same industry :-) Nice to meet you.

LOL. You should check out the "management profile". ;)

• 2 weeks later...

PM your details, or email me. I manage our reseller channel in North America.

thanks!

fred