0-60 times, some accel from roll

dragvorl

Guys, I couldn't find all the performance figures, so I'm interested in your 0-60 and some accelerations from roll? Thanks

Guys, I couldn't find all the performance figures, so I'm interested in your 0-60 and some accelerations from roll? Thanks

Acicchelli has gotten a 5.22 sec 60-130 while in the mid 800rwhp level.

And what's the best 0-60 time achieved. Is it possible to be under 3 sec?

And what's the best 0-60 time achieved. Is it possible to be under 3 sec?

I believe he got 3.2 sec to 60mph. I tried once and got 3.4.. inmo it will be VERY HARD to get under 3.0 sec. Its not the GTT's 0-60 that impresses, its its speed once rolling. using UGR for example, they ran 162mph in the 1/4, but only ran 9.90. Typicly a 162mph trap speed is like low 8 sec car. Id imagine that the GTT on race gas will see 60-130 times in the mid to low 4 sec range.

I believe he got 3.2 sec to 60mph. I tried once and got 3.4.. inmo it will be VERY HARD to get under 3.0 sec. Its not the GTT's 0-60 that impresses, its its speed once rolling. using UGR for example, they ran 162mph in the 1/4, but only ran 9.90. Typicly a 162mph trap speed is like low 8 sec car. Id imagine that the GTT on race gas will see 60-130 times in the mid to low 4 sec range.

Yes, rolling acceleration is what really matters in every day driving, it's impressive because of the huge torque, but I was just wondering about 0-60 times, so it's around 3.2-3.4 on pump gas? TC on or off, or does it help at all? And does the 4wd help to cut 0-60 times? And what is the clutch release technique on a 6 speed TT for best accel? What's the 1/4 mile time an average driver can get in a GTT, and what's the best time on race/pump gas?

Yes, rolling acceleration is what really matters in every day driving, it's impressive because of the huge torque, but I was just wondering about 0-60 times, so it's around 3.2-3.4 on pump gas? TC on or off, or does it help at all? And does the 4wd help to cut 0-60 times? And what is the clutch release technique on a 6 speed TT for best accel? What's the 1/4 mile time an average driver can get in a GTT, and what's the best time on race/pump gas?
No traction control on... I just reved and quickly released. I think avg people without beating the crap out of the car should go 10.50"s..

Best 1/4 mile time belongs to UGR... 9.90 @162mph.