purple 6.0?

topcabron

I'm not talking about the guy who purchased it and fixed it, I'm talking about the salvage dealer who purchased in from the insurance company in 02. It was advertised EVERYWHERE!

Oh I thought you ment the guy who fixed it.

• 9 months later...
Oh I thought you ment the guy who fixed it.

Ran across this old post, this car came into our shop a few months ago for some alarm work and service. Car was in another shop for over two years untill they had it fixed. Owner of the car is a good client and a pretty good friend of mine.

100_0273.JPG

awesome color :icon_thumleft:

Yeah, some things had to be done over, not up to lamborghini par. But overall its a nice car. Owner of the car talks to missey elliot and wants to buy her current murci. Car only has 3,100 miles on it to this day.

• 2 months later...

Two years? The car wasn't hit that bad at all! How could it have taken two years to do a fender, bumper, headlight and right front suspension?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a pity these are so rare...it is almost impossible to find a good viola car for sale :(

a pity these are so rare...it is almost impossible to find a good viola car for sale :(

Not true, My best friend Michael's viola 6.0 has less than 9k miles, his car is in perfect condition, he will consider letting it go for the right price.

This is car that I'm talking about, I toke that picture infront of his drive way.

I recall ownng that car for a whle prior to selling it to your friend...

I recall ownng that car for a whle prior to selling it to your friend...

Yes Roy, he bought that from you 4years ago, let us know if you know any body looking for viola 6.0.