TT G #1 is broken, what should I do?

ben

I only insulted those who berated me for ZERO reason other than to be personally vindictive. This forum IS great -- 98% of the people here are awesome and we have some solid lurkers to help as they can too. Just a few people, regardless of if a moderator or not, have a few trolling issues. I dont care what happens to the thread. Probably the quickest thread derailment in history, though. :)

Nope you took this thread off the track in your first post. As for trolls /negativity, you got that wrong too. You were called out and you don't like it. Then you insult. Take it easy from here on, any further escalations on your part will result in a ban.

I moved this thread here, because you have a technical issue. If you want to discuss it please carry on!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6.) To the moderator who added the subject line under the thread to try and make me sound like more of a fucktard, you really shouldnt mess with thread content that people can confuse as from the original poster. All you do is inflame the situation, and as I started it, there wasnt more needed.

I admit it's not easy to make you sound worse then you sound in your own words... :lol2:

I edited the title of the thread, that's what moderators do, it was misleading and unfair... you could have said the same things in the thread without creating the impression that you've been ass raped by Jason.

I agree that I should lose my moderators rights though, I am irresponsible, unbalanced, cry baby, drunk posting-cheap hooker stiffer...maybe I should hand those rights to YOU ? :shock: