Swift Spring Installation Finished at SP ENGINEERING

Eugene@SPE

SP Engineering has been working with Swift Spring USA/Japan to develop direct replacement springs for the Gallardo and Super G's. Every Gallardo we've lowered over the years has an issue with the front suspension as it sits higher then the rear.

This spring rate is 15% over the factory setup which definitely improves the handling capability of the Gallardo!!

IMG_6882.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

Now taking preorders!

Please give me a call or PM if you have any questions!

Eugene @ SP Engineering

626-333-5398

Email: [email protected]

IMG_7019__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7020__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7022__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7024__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7026__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7027__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7009__Medium_.JPG

IMG_7012__Medium_.JPG

What exactly are theese good for? I have never heard of any problem with lowering a G plus they are stiff as hell, especially the Super G..

If there are any other advantages I don't know of I could be interested :icon_thumleft:

What exactly are theese good for? I have never heard of any problem with lowering a G plus they are stiff as hell, especially the Super G..

If there are any other advantages I don't know of I could be interested :icon_thumleft:

The advantage is that when you lower the gallardo you cannot lower the front as much as the back, so it always looks a bit lopsided.

As for the Superg being too stiff, there have actually been some complaints from people that on track the suspension was still too soft..

Inmo this is a great addition for the regular Gallardos and tt'd g's even more so than the Superg!

The advantage is that when you lower the gallardo you cannot lower the front as much as the back, so it always looks a bit lopsided.

As for the Superg being too stiff, there have actually been some complaints from people that on track the suspension was still too soft..

Inmo this is a great addition for the regular Gallardos and tt'd g's even more so than the Superg!

I don't know what kind of cars you got over there but if this isn't low enough then I don't know what is?

post-9294-1238751062_thumb.jpg

It could use some stiffening up, my track experience with a G-SL was great, but it was a hair soft in the hard corners.

It could use some stiffening up, my track experience with a G-SL was great, but it was a hair soft in the hard corners.

I havent driven a SuperG on trak, but some others here have complained of that also.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the Superleggera spring rates for comparison?

its on the first post.

alex

its on the first post.

alex

Sorry for not being clear. Are the factory springs then Front: 9.0 kg/mm and Rear: 10.4 kg/mm on both standard and Supeleggera? I've read in a few places, the Superleggera is stiffer. Trying to find out what's different. I understand the the Swift springs would be the same for either.

Sorry for not being clear. Are the factory springs then Front: 9.0 kg/mm and Rear: 10.4 kg/mm on both standard and Supeleggera? I've read in a few places, the Superleggera is stiffer. Trying to find out what's different. I understand the the Swift springs would be the same for either.

SL oem springs are stiffer then G.

thanks

alex

Any issues with the oem shocks and these springs with regard to ride quality?

Any issues with the nose bobbing after dips in the road...I'ver un into this problem

before with different cars when using aftermarket springs and stock shocks.

How much $$$

TIA,

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Any issues with the oem shocks and these springs with regard to ride quality?

Any issues with the nose bobbing after dips in the road...I'ver un into this problem

before with different cars when using aftermarket springs and stock shocks.

How much $$$

TIA,

Pete

No issues at all. We have been driving on these springs for over a few months now.

Price is $699.00

Eugene @ SP Engineering

• 1 month later...

Getting mine installed this week and hitting the track next week. I'll report back later. Thanks Eugene.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent set of springs. I was able to set the ride height exactly where I wanted and they performed very well at the track this past weekend. Highly recommend them. The super G was planted extremely well.