Swift Spring Installation Finished at SP ENGINEERING

Eugene@SPE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
whats the latest on these springs? for the guys that have them do you feel a difference?

Our customers who have these installed were very impressed with the ride. Swift springs are lighter then your factory coil springs, perform smoother weight transferring of the Gallardo, better ride quality, and will increase your ability to anticipate vehicle reaction. We understand everyone will have a different suspension setup, etc, so custom spring rates are available as well.

really interested !

Any updates ? Also how about for spyders ?

These are also available for the spyders 2006

I have these on my car and they are great. I've done 3 DE events including Daytona Intl and they really improve cornering ability. For those that track their car I would actually go with slightly stiffer springs still. They also allow for a very nice drop in ride height. Just got back from a weekend DE at Roebling and they worked great. My instructor was very complimentary of the suspension setup. He has a $20k JRZ setup in his time attack GTR.

I have these on my car and they are great. I've done 3 DE events including Daytona Intl and they really improve cornering ability. For those that track their car I would actually go with slightly stiffer springs still. They also allow for a very nice drop in ride height. Just got back from a weekend DE at Roebling and they worked great. My instructor was very complimentary of the suspension setup. He has a $20k JRZ setup in his time attack GTR.

Glad everything worked well for you. We have also built many R35 GTR's in the past year since its debut. Was his name Will?

-Eugene @ SP Engineering

Glad everything worked well for you. We have also built many R35 GTR's in the past year since its debut. Was his name Will?

-Eugene @ SP Engineering

Thanks! No, his name is Sharif from Forged Performance in GA. They built my 350Z a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...