UR Twin Turbo Murcie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is getting close. The engine is being fitted with custom Carrillo Billet Rods and custom CP race pistons. The pictures of the TT system was with the stock engine.

There will be plenty of Video when it is completed.

wow, for some reason i thought you actually built the engine when you posted the pics. I should have known better.

its like the hot girl who cant fcuk!!

Not a good analogy. If she's hot, she just needs to lay there and I'll take care of the rest. :icon_mrgreen:

Im looking forward to seeing the end results...whatever they may be.

But I have to say, the comment about the UGR commercial was hilarious!

Not a good analogy. If she's hot, she just needs to lay there and I'll take care of the rest. :icon_mrgreen:

speak for yourself :lol2:

wow, for some reason i thought you actually built the engine when you posted the pics. I should have known better.

Not really sure how what order things happen matter, not like UGR is on here bragging about some huge hp stock engine Murci (not that I saw anyway). Sometimes the schedules shops work with are not their own (custom parts development, customer needs, etc). I know the owner was excited to have it in Florida to show, and doing a proper engine build in the time frame available was just not an option. The turbo kit shown was the fully functional finished product which also allowed a bit of stock engine testing in addition to attending the show. Now the engine is being built to suit the goals of the customer and exceed his expectations.

I think everyone is excited to see what it will do, but the owners goals/wishes for the Murci are different from the Nera so don't expect a 1500+ hp monster. Either way, I am impressed with what I have seen of the build thus far, very high quality. Maybe Kevin can post some pics of the engine and stuff as it goes together, pretty cool looking stuff!

Congrats on another amazing project guys =) I am looking forward to the numbers this baby will produce before pulling the trigger on one of my own =)

On another note, I have the same rims on my ZR-1. The Flat black centers with the black chrome lip loop amazing! I went ahead and repainted the car Lamborghini black so the wheels wouldn't stand out so much...lol

have you thought about a G or murci?

did you decide on a tuner yet?

im sure whatever you land on, it will be insanely quick!!

Congrats on another amazing project guys =) I am looking forward to the numbers this baby will produce before pulling the trigger on one of my own =)

On another note, I have the same rims on my ZR-1. The Flat black centers with the black chrome lip loop amazing! I went ahead and repainted the car Lamborghini black so the wheels wouldn't stand out so much...lol

Any pics of the ZR-1?

Maybe you need the "R" package Murci..... :)

Any pics of the ZR-1?

Maybe you need the "R" package Murci..... :)

"R" package??? Is there any other?? lololol

I will post some ZR-1 photos up next week when I get back to the house and have access to my server. Here is a photo of the rims when HRE finished them last October...

post-9608-1245293147_thumb.jpeg

post-9608-1245293186_thumb.jpeg

No need! Heres mine! Its caca! :eusa_dance:

You're just mad becuase it's faster than your old SLR.. :icon_butt:

No need! Heres mine! Its caca! :eusa_dance:

Likes/Dislikes? I haven't driven one yet, was just curious what guys thought of them so far. Though once you go TTG, pretty much everything else sucks..... LOL

Likes/Dislikes? I haven't driven one yet, was just curious what guys thought of them so far. Though once you go TTG, pretty much everything else sucks..... LOL

The ZR1 is an awesome machine. The suspension got revised, the ride is much better, the car is very fast, and it makes a GREAT DD.

The dislikes are the usual. Lousy interior, looks will not win any awards, "C H E V R O L E T" badge, not so stable at high speeds, and some other things. Would I still drive it? Oh yes. For 120K? Not so much.

Get a Plastic mess-06 and add some boost

Guest skokos

I think a ZR-1 With the cheap stock seats taken out and some sick recaros or good looking bucket seats would be the TITS

Your just mad cause you aint never getting your G back!

kisco, when is the expected ETA on that bad boy? i know you cant sleep at night.....

you will be smiling from ear to ear when she arrives :)

Get a Plastic mess-06 and add some boost

They have already run a 10.03 @ 141mph with a pully ONLY ZR1. ZR1 > Plastic mess-06 for straight speed.

kisco, when is the expected ETA on that bad boy? i know you cant sleep at night.....

you will be smiling from ear to ear when she arrives :)

I wish I can tell you the ETA. I am not sure. All I know is that it has been gone for 10 weeks now..:(

But, I am sure Doug is working hard to get it back to me soon.

They have already run a 10.03 @ 141mph with a pully ONLY ZR1. ZR1 > Plastic mess-06 for straight speed.

It definitely wasn't a pully only. Here are the mods on that run:

- LPE 8.5” diameter harmonic balancer – 11 rib

- LPE 2.60” diameter supercharger pulley – 11 rib

- Lingenfelter S&B air filter

- 4” diameter air intake tube with mass air sensor

- Ported stock throttle body

- Intercooler supercharger inlet modifications

- Double capacity intercooler heat exchanger

- Larger capacity intercooler reservoir system

- Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials P345/35R18 rear

- M&H Racemaster P185/50R18 front

- CCW Aluminum wheels

Still bloody quick for limited dollars spent.

What does it cost to get a G deep into the 10s? ( Almost a whole zr1!!!! )