My new friend

sandstrs

Wanted to post some pics of my new addition. Sorry for the bad pictures, but froze frames of a quick video I took the day the car arrived off of the carrier. The OEM naked carbon fiber wing arrived at local dealership today!!! I will post pictures after the install to show pictures from a regular camera in a couple of days.

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

What a great, great car this is, any colour, with or without wing... simply gorgeous, brilliant... magnificent !!

Congrats !!

congrats,you can beat a diablo for looks...but you need a countach !!!!

fixed for you ;)

What a great, great car this is, any colour, with or without wing... simply gorgeous, brilliant... magnificent !!

Congrats !!

this is very true

i find 6.0s look good in ANY color (even the ugly 6.0SE colors)

how many cars do look so good in brown or gold??

fixed for you ;)

Think some one has been drinking to much Chianti :icon_mrgreen: .I was in Rome actually on business on easter thursday for a day,had some great food and wine.ooo I like the woman too :icon_thumleft:

Think some one has been drinking to much Chianti :icon_mrgreen: .I was in Rome actually on business on easter thursday for a day,had some great food and wine.ooo I like the woman too :icon_thumleft:

TKS, i agree: we have great food and wine :icon_pidu: ...and women are not bad either :downtown:

i do have one diablo and absolutely LOVE the design... the SE30 being probably the best looking of them

i think diablos really have aged well and i am sure it will be a future classic

but the countach is a design masterpiece: one of the best looking cars EVER made imo

Are we talking about a factory wing or a copy?

Ha ha ha ... however I do not do "copy", of anything ... it is the $12,000 OEM, I just got it at wholesale. Through Lamborghini in Italy ... arrived at dealer in large wooden crate with lamborghini logo and writing all over the box ... I helped open and inspect ... yes it has the blue threads in the carbon fiber. You will see the pictures and I will zoom one in just for you.

Best,

sandstrs

Ha ha ha ... however I do not do "copy", of anything ... it is the $12,000 OEM, I just got it at wholesale. Through Lamborghini in Italy ... arrived at dealer in large wooden crate with lamborghini logo and writing all over the box ... I helped open and inspect ... yes it has the blue threads in the carbon fiber. You will see the pictures and I will zoom one in just for you.

Best,

sandstrs

Cool!

Great taste! :icon_thumleft:

Sorry but curiosity got the better of me... Why does your front plate say 207 and your rear say 205? :eusa_think: