Roadster looks pretty damn nice!!!

skinny

Nice pics, as usual. I really like the last one huit.gif

skinnychollo's pics grandgourru.gif

In the first pics..the silver car with the unpainted body kit..is that a Trueno AE86 (Dorifto material) ???

THanks

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Is that the Millenium Roadster with the Twin Turbos or Twin S/C's?

-James Miller

Twin Superchargers..we we're going to dyno but the supercharger belts are worn and we're not going to risk anything!! Great car none the less!!

:finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :butthead: :butthead: :axe: :axe: :finga:

• 3 weeks later...

That is one badass looking garage!!!! :lol:

Alan I noticed your car hiding out in the back there too!

Damn...I'm just wondering what kind of wax he uses! I'm guessing Klassse or Autoglym... thing looks like a piece of polished jewelery!

I'd like more info on this twin s/c roadster. I have an SV Roaster 2000 and am thinking about s/c or turboing it. If anyone has done that and knows where how etc and whether it is worth it , I'd appreciate a reply. It is a choice between keeping all original or converting and if any of you have done that any advice, things to look out for etc would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey....that's my new baby!!!

I assume you took the pics at SP-Eng. before I had it dyno'd.

Those are great pics. Are they high resolution?

Until the car arrives at home I was hoping to show my wife some pictures.

Thanks!

-Wayne

Is that the Millenium Roadster with the Twin Turbos or Twin S/C's?

-James Miller

Twin Superchargers..we we're going to dyno but the supercharger belts are worn and we're not going to risk anything!! Great car none the less!!

belts are cheap! give him a free belt upgrade, and repully that biatch to...i dunno what psi/bar is it running now? lets say put it to 20psi and pour some c16 in there to keep it safe. dyno that biatch and lets get a 1000rwhp diablo on record. :twisted:

The setup was done by Platinum. After some additional tuning this car will be a monster. The eaton superchargers are none for making great torque down low, and having an extremely flat torque curve. This is why the car is already seeing about 120ft/lbs tq more than a stock car even at 3000rpms.

It is a millenium roadster so the wing comes in unpainted carbon fiber. I was thinking about painting it, but then it would lose the stock millenium roadster look.

I can't wait to tweak the tuning, modify the exahust, and bring it back to the dyno. I am feeling pretty good about this car making 575hp at the wheels (700hp at the engine) with only 5lbs boost. Only time will tell....

Plus, this car was detailed weekly and stored in a very-high tech facility that is dustles with a humidity and temperature controlled environment. It is a 10k clean room, the same setup you would see in a hospital's OR. This means it is a dustless environment that doesn't permit rust and controls dryness so tires, belts, and hoses, remain in a pristine condition. I think the owner's garage (which is more like a museum) is significantly larger and cost more than my entire house!