2006 HEFFNER TWIN TURBO VERDE GALLARDO!

VegasSE

VIN = ZHWGU12T46LA02772

2006 Gallardo SE special edition. There were only 250 of these made, and only 4 made with e-gear in Verde from what I am told. The car has well over $100,000 in modifications and $30,000 paint on top of the price of the actual car. This car has been 100% done by Heffner Performance in Sarasota Florida. For those of you who know modified Lamborghini's, Heffner is the class of the industry. The engine has been entirely removed and built bulletproof.

This vehicle makes over 1300awhp on race gas, 1016awhp on 100 octane pump gas. Now remember, this is WHEEL horsepower, not flywheel horsepower like the OEM's advertise. If you want a flywheel number, this car makes over 1500hp. You can also go back to a pump gas set up where the car makes 880awhp. The great thing about this car is that it retains all driveability. It drives just like stock until you get into the boost. If you want to leisurely drive it around town, you can, or if you want to push it and beat pretty much everything on the road, this is the car for you.

Mods.............

Engine Removal and Disassembly -

L.A. Sleeve Steel Cylinder Liners -

Carrillo Forged Rods -

Custom 9:1 CP Forged Pistons -

Polished Crank Journals -

Clevite bearings -

Balancing and Blueprinting of Engine -

Heavy Duty Clutch and Pressure Plate -

Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing Garrett 71mm Turbos -

T04 S compressor w/71mm inducer and 82mm exducers -

Garrett T4 four bolt discharge housings w/82 A/R ratio -

Two Tial 44mm wastegates -

Two Tial 50mm Blow Off Valves -

Custom Made Stainless Steel Turbo Midpipes -

Custom Made Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipes -

Custom Made Stainless Steel Exhaust System -

Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Feed Lines -

Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Drain Lines -

Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs -

High Flow Turbo Air Inlet Plumbing -

High Flow Turbo Air Discharge Plumbing -

Spearco twin Water to Air Intercoolers -

Water Pump -

Intercooler Water Reservoir -

All Braided Lines and Fittings -

255 lph in tank fuel pumps -

Upgraded Fuel Injectors -

K&N conical air filters -

Upgraded Gaskets and Fluids -

Upgraded Halfshafts -

AEM EMS -

Dual Maps controlled by switch -

Genuine Lamborghini OEM Superleggera Carbon Rear Diffuser -

Carbon Decklid -

Larger Brembo Rotors -

Full Body Clear Bra by Pro-Tech (over $5000) -

15% tinted windows -

Ceramic windshield covering -

K40 Calibre In Car Laser/Radar -

HRE 843R w/Textured Monoblock Finish -

Hoosier A6 315/30ZR19 rear -

Hoosier A6 235/35ZR19 front.

The vehicle had some rock chips on so before putting on the full body clear bra, it was ENTIRELY repainted the factory color at a cost of almost $30,000. I have WELL over $325,000 into this car in total and the brand new engine has less than 600 miles and fresh twin turbo system has 0 miles!!! I just had the new system put on and larger turbos put on to make more power and allow the boost to be better staged for more streetability. This car is basically BRAND NEW! I've decided that I want to do a black, widebody, manual Gallardo, so instead of shredding this car, I'm selling it.

$225,000 obo

turbo.jpg

logoshoot3-small.jpg

lambobov.jpg

post-8198-1198519696_thumb.jpg

lambolid.jpg

lambo7.jpg

lambo8.jpg

lambo9.jpg

lambo10.jpg

lamboturbos.jpg

Wouldn't it make more economic sense to swap out this engine with the standard G you're going to get? You've done a lot of work to your car, ($30K to fix some rock chips?)and it sounds great. But I don't see you getting anywhere close to your asking price.

Btw, what is the actual mileage on the car and is there any warranty at all?

Wouldn't it make more economic sense to swap out this engine with the standard G you're going to get? You've done a lot of work to your car, ($30K to fix some rock chips?)and it sounds great. But I don't see you getting anywhere close to your asking price.

Btw, what is the actual mileage on the car and is there any warranty at all?

Just a tick over 6000miles on the car. And I didn't fix rock chips....I had the car ENTIRELY disassembled and repainted. To replicate this car, even with buying a Verde SE in this market, WITHOUT a brand new paint job, you are looking at around $275,000 and a good 6 months of time waiting to get it all done. Anyone looking for an e-gear TT car would be a fool not to buy this car instead of doing it all themselves.

Just a tick over 6000miles on the car. And I didn't fix rock chips....I had the car ENTIRELY disassembled and repainted. To replicate this car, even with buying a Verde SE in this market, WITHOUT a brand new paint job, you are looking at around $275,000 and a good 6 months of time waiting to get it all done. Anyone looking for an e-gear TT car would be a fool not to buy this car instead of doing it all themselves.

1300awhp is awesome. Do you have a graph from that run?

1300awhp is awesome. Do you have a graph from that run?

I'll have graphs when the car gets back from Jason's. I JUST had the kit redone. It's just become obvious at this point that I need the manual trans to get more extreme and do what I want to do.

And I didn't fix rock chips....I had the car ENTIRELY disassembled and repainted.

Your original post made it sound like you had the car repainted because it had rock chips: "The vehicle had some rock chips on so before putting on the full body clear bra, it was ENTIRELY repainted the factory color at a cost of almost $30,000."

Who did the work for $30K?

Your original post made it sound like you had the car repainted because it had rock chips: "The vehicle had some rock chips on so before putting on the full body clear bra, it was ENTIRELY repainted the factory color at a cost of almost $30,000."

Who did the work for $30K?

I did have it repainted....entirely, not just touched up. I wanted to be clear on that.

Nice car..Please stop quoting hp numbers for the new kit... :celb:

It'll make a HELL of a lot more than that if you want it to. :lol: T4 Twin 71's will make 1700whp if you want them to. ;)

It'll make a HELL of a lot more than that if you want it to. :lol: T4 Twin 71's will make 1700whp if you want them to. ;)

:eusa_shhh:

:icon_super: holy $hit that is absolutely insane!!

Nice car..Please stop quoting hp numbers for the new kit... :celb:

Haha. The secret is out! :eusa_shhh: :lol2:

:eusa_shhh:

:lol: I assume people know how much power twin 71's can make. I didn't realize it was a secret. :P Someone will put twin T6 80's on one and go make 2000whp soon enough I'm sure. :lol:

Top notch work with serious attention to detail. I agree, the car is a steal at that price. I hope you find an enthusiast who agrees. Why buy a 560 when you can have this monster!

Top notch work with serious attention to detail. I agree, the car is a steal at that price. I hope you find an enthusiast who agrees. Why buy a 560 when you can have this monster!

Anyone looking to do an E-Gear twin turbo car is simply not going to find one nicer. The car was JUST repainted in full and has a $5000 full body clear bra by protech on it. The engine is new, turbo kit is new, rims and tires have a few hundred miles on them, so do the brakes, etc......The car is pretty much perfect in every aspect. If it doesn't sell, I'll just return it to stock and use the aftermarket goodies on my new G or I'll go through the hassle of converting the car to a 6-speed manual, which I'd rather NOT do.

I have an 04, Orange, 6 speed Gallardo with 14K miles on it that I will trade you. I mean, it is Orange afterall, so it is worth all the money in the world.. :eusa_dance:

Oh, and of course, this one also has a TT kit on it, but from DLM.. :icon_mrgreen:

I have an 04, Orange, 6 speed Gallardo with 14K miles on it that I will trade you. I mean, it is Orange afterall, so it is worth all the money in the world.. :eusa_dance:

Oh, and of course, this one also has a TT kit on it, but from DLM.. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks but I'll pass. I'd like totally bone stock 04 6-speed. Color is irrelevant as would any mods be. I'm going to gut it and redo the whole car including body and paint.

Anyone looking to do an E-Gear twin turbo car is simply not going to find one nicer. The car was JUST repainted in full and has a $5000 full body clear bra by protech on it. The engine is new, turbo kit is new, rims and tires have a few hundred miles on them, so do the brakes, etc......The car is pretty much perfect in every aspect. If it doesn't sell, I'll just return it to stock and use the aftermarket goodies on my new G or I'll go through the hassle of converting the car to a 6-speed manual, which I'd rather NOT do.

Converting it to a 6-speed isn't THAT huge of a hassle since the tranny is 100% identical; only, instead of a shifter, a hydraulic actuator shifts gears.

I bet that modding your current car would be much more fiscally 'sound'.

Makes no sense to repaint an entire car for a few rock chips. Is there more to this story here? I assume the rock chips where on the front bumper?? Why on earth would a person repaint the entire car because of a few rock chips?

But, I love the color and sounds like you have a beast there. Good luck with the sale.

Makes no sense to repaint an entire car for a few rock chips. Is there more to this story here? I assume the rock chips where on the front bumper?? Why on earth would a person repaint the entire car because of a few rock chips?

But, I love the color and sounds like you have a beast there. Good luck with the sale.

It was a lot of rock chips down the side of the car. I'd say maybe 100 or so. Far too many to try to touch up or try to fix without a repaint.

Bloody hell!! You're going to need wheelie bars :)