Lamborghini Ohio

LamborghiniOhio.com is down - I've been hearing rumors of a sale for awhile now, does anyone have concrete info?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps they are finally updating all their pricing with current market prices!!

Hahaha or realized a dealer of that Marque does no good in the middle of NO WHERE! Then again there is MAG

LamborghiniOhio.com is down - I've been hearing rumors of a sale for awhile now, does anyone have concrete info?

I've heard they are closing because of a disagreement with the factory.

VERY VERY OLD news. Unfortunately, MAG sucks donkey balls.

Well not everyone drops by Marysville Ohio every other day for some different modification to one of thier cars like you do dave!

Last one out - turn off the lights.....

I stopped by today to pick up my car from service. I guess I have the honor of being the last customer car to leave the building.

Had a nice chat with Steve Evans. Parker is transferring to MAG, along with Glen, the parts guy. Eric is not. Steve's still in limbo. MAG took only three cars from the LO inventory - 2 LP560's (one white, one orange), and a baloon white LP640 roadster. Everything else got moved out and is now in the Nelson (Chrysler) building.

DSCN7335s.JPG

DSCN7337s.JPG

I would have to guess most of that inventory didnt go with them because of the fact that their prices are so bad. They ahve been sitting on so many of those cars for so long! And now they are all back in the chrysler building. What does he think he is going to do with that showroom?! Its only a couple years old!

Good thing Lamborghini cut back on production. There are relatively few stores left to sell the cars from. :( Boston-gone, Greenwich-gone, OC-gone, Nelson-gone; WTF :shock: !!

Weird seeing it empty like that. I remember walking through that building before construction was even completed. It wasn't that long ago. It looks like LamboPower finally removed their sponsor section too.

They should have taken Eric with them. That is a mistake on MAG's part. Has anyone on the board done business with the MAG people in the past? Impressions?

Well not everyone drops by Marysville Ohio every other day for some different modification to one of thier cars like you do dave!

:lol2: That's not how I know :)

MAG is run by horrible owners and is just your typical F-Car dealership; completely stuck up and shitty.

Harvey made only 98% of his quota one month and he went from head of highline sales to a used car guy. THEY SUCK!

On the bright side, there is going to be a new sponsor soon and a new, private shop with a CERTIFIED LAMBO TECH. SOmething even Evans does NOT have! :icon_super:

On the bright side, there is going to be a new sponsor soon and a new, private shop with a CERTIFIED LAMBO TECH. SOmething even Evans does NOT have! :icon_super:

:eusa_shhh: :icon_super:

What I did NOT know was that MAG was moving the sales to their main dealership. I assumed they would keep the largest (by size) and one of the nicest Lambo dealerships in the US in tact. What is going to go in there?

What I did NOT know was that MAG was moving the sales to their main dealership. I assumed they would keep the largest (by size) and one of the nicest Lambo dealerships in the US in tact. What is going to go in there?

Strip club :icon_mrgreen: