WTB: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Themes

Chary

Anyone knows of any good deals out there or know of anybody that wants to get rid of one? Please PM. I've been eyeing them for quite some time and i think the time is here. There are some pretty good deals out there. Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks guys.

Also would like your input on a Safari VS Black themes? What do you guys think about these two?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gil at thewatchcollector can help you, he's a board sponsor (PM Stryke) and he'd be happy to connect you with the right piece.

Both the Safari and black Themes are easy picks for the ROO line. Extremely popular. Someone smart online picked up a nice OEM AP black hornback leather strap with white stitching and mated it to a black themes and it looks fantastic. Stock strap is just black calf non-hornback with black stitching.

Can't go wrong with the Safari either, both are always in demand it seems.

Good luck. Here's a pic of the black themes/hornback combo for reference.

111111.jpg

Thanks Mako. I'll be giving Gil a call.

• 5 months later...

I might buy one for $6,000 , its the one with the white dial. There are good deals out there so dont be fooled by the overpriced dealer watches

Good Luck

I might buy one for $6,000 , its the one with the white dial. There are good deals out there so dont be fooled by the overpriced dealer watches

Good Luck

Lets see an offshore for 6K please?

Can I buy 40 of them??

Good Luck

Delusional lol

Good Luck

hopefully you didn't put a deposit on this $6,000.00 AP

Lets see an offshore for 6K please?

Can I buy 40 of them??

Probably you could but then re-sell them for 13G's right??

I'll post pics later today , watch is not a perfect 10 but its just proof of whats out there on the market.

Guys before any smart comments first look at pics. and we can go from there

Probably you could but then re-sell them for 13G's right??

I'll post pics later today , watch is not a perfect 10 but its just proof of whats out there on the market.

Guys before any smart comments first look at pics. and we can go from there

I all seriousness if you can get one for that money I will buy one, can we see photos of yours?

Thank you

I don't understand what you mean.

You can buy one for $10k? there are several on the market but I doubt their condition.

Guys the AP themes Offshore retails for $19,000.00 , any walking fool can get a 30% Discount and Tax free if bought from the right watch dealer so a brand new watch is around $12,000

The watch I bought is a AP Themes with white dial and the guy took it to service in AP store in vegas and was quoted $6,000 for the service and bullshit that was needed. The guy offered me the Watch for $6000 which seems like a fair deal and there we go

Ill take pics and post them just to make this point , If you guys like that watch just look for a good deal. If you notice on ebay 95% of the AP's there end the auctions unsold because those pieces are not moving right now.

I wished I lived in the States :eusa_wall:

If I walk into a shop where I am I might be lucky to get a Seiko :icon_mrgreen:

I know my friend Alex will look after me :downtown:

Guys the AP themes Offshore retails for $19,000.00 , any walking fool can get a 30% Discount and Tax free if bought from the right watch dealer so a brand new watch is around $12,000

The watch I bought is a AP Themes with white dial and the guy took it to service in AP store in vegas and was quoted $6,000 for the service and bullshit that was needed. The guy offered me the Watch for $6000 which seems like a fair deal and there we go

Ill take pics and post them just to make this point , If you guys like that watch just look for a good deal. If you notice on ebay 95% of the AP's there end the auctions unsold because those pieces are not moving right now.

What you are talking about here is not an accurate description of the market. First of all a $6000 service sounds like total bullshit to me unless the complete watch needs to be overhauled inside and out and if that is the case why would you want a beat up watch.

Second, if the watch does indeed need $6000 of service and bought it for $6000 that means you will end up owning the watch for $12000 which basically is where the market is at . Unless of course you want to own a beat up watch and not service it and that certainly is your prerogative.

I personally would never buy a beat up watch unless it was something really rare and the themes is hardly that but again your coin , your business.

Gil at thewatchcollector can help you, he's a board sponsor (PM Stryke) and he'd be happy to connect you with the right piece.

Both the Safari and black Themes are easy picks for the ROO line. Extremely popular. Someone smart online picked up a nice OEM AP black hornback leather strap with white stitching and mated it to a black themes and it looks fantastic. Stock strap is just black calf non-hornback with black stitching.

Can't go wrong with the Safari either, both are always in demand it seems.

Good luck. Here's a pic of the black themes/hornback combo for reference.

I have that exact combo with white themes [oem hornback w/white stitching].

I have that exact combo with white themes [oem hornback w/white stitching].

Sprite do you have a photo of your watch?

Are you happy with it?

That's exactly what I want.

Thank you

I don't understand what you mean.

You can buy one for $10k? there are several on the market but I doubt their condition.

I was a tad too quick, I guess the normal ones I see go for around 10k euro.

Sprite do you have a photo of your watch?

Are you happy with it?

That's exactly what I want.

Thank you

Here you go. Mine is pretty beat up as I wear it a lot.

post-8895-1257539900_thumb.jpg

Thank you Sprite, glad I can see how one will look if you wear it daily, that's how mine would look because I would wear it daily, it's a hard choice between white and black, not sure if it's ok with the mods to post an ebay photo if it's not please delete it I don't know how to remove sellers watermark, this is the one I am looking at, what do you guys think?

Mods I apologize in advance and please remove if not acceptable!

APChrono_1.jpg

Thank you Sprite, glad I can see how one will look if you wear it daily, that's how mine would look because I would wear it daily, it's a hard choice between white and black, not sure if it's ok with the mods to post an ebay photo if it's not please delete it I don't know how to remove sellers watermark, this is the one I am looking at, what do you guys think?

Mods I apologize in advance and please remove if not acceptable!

I like it. If you get one I'm sure you won't regret it.