...And then there was...

D.Wiggs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw that piece of shit asshole who was complaining about the car. He looks all tough and stuff with his back pack on. I would have gotten out and smacked the shit out of him and shoved that back pack in his f-ing mouth. Man that guys pissed me off!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:tyson:

Screw that piece of shit asshole who was complaining about the car. He looks all tough and stuff with his back pack on. I would have gotten out and smacked the shit out of him and shoved that back pack in his f-ing mouth. Man that guys pissed me off!

I had a similar altercation with someone at the mall. Unfortunately, you cant just take off in the Diablo, you have to warm up the car. And my car isnt even loud.

For fcuk sake, how are you not pulled over by every cop in the state?

As the car was warming up (and first few free revs to redline) at the shop, one police officer pulled in before the car left the drive.... "That's nice, wish I had one." and drove away.

I had a similar altercation with someone at the mall. Unfortunately, you cant just take off in the Diablo, you have to warm up the car. And my car isnt even loud.

LOL!

LOL. I would've revved it while the guy was trying to talk to me. "What???" "I cant hear you, my cars too fuckin' loud"

VRAlexander a true classic. An internet god...

I was just driving around Cave Creek Arizona yesterday and i just remembered.... you car would be hated up there, they have a 80dB limit because so many people complained about the bikers with their loud exhausts, at 140 you are nearly doubling it haha!!! I think you should drive through their and see what they think!!!

some people get very emotional when cars are that loud, check this video out:

I honestly think you car sounds amazing D.Wiggs, how about an in car video? or a video of a few flybys and maybe a camera car following you for a bit

Wow, good job to that GT driver for keeping his cool. If that happened to me I would have lost my mind and ended up in jail for choking the shit out of that fcuker with his backpack strap.

i love loud V12

i am not happy with the stock mufflers

this said this set up is may be a little too extreme for regular road use and would be looking for trouble in Italy....

Your yellow car was pretty loud, as I recall, but no, not anywhere near D.Wiggs loud. Hopefully my CT will be a bit louder with the Quicksilver and no cats. Might have to try straight pipes for grins. I love the sound of those CGTs in the youtube video.

I was just driving around Cave Creek Arizona yesterday and i just remembered.... you car would be hated up there, they have a 80dB limit because so many people complained about the bikers with their loud exhausts, at 140 you are nearly doubling it haha!!! I think you should drive through their and see what they think!!!

:lol2: Far more than double the volume; Increasing dBs follows a logorithmic increase I believe; I know they do with power anyway (e.g., for every increase of 3dB, twice the wattage is needed to attain it when it comes to car stereo). I think the increase in dBs when it comes to volume is similar.

Damn Wiggs...that sounds incredible! You HAVE to drive that over when you drop off and/or pick up the M6 this week!

After we work on the Lambo, I'd be glad to help you out with some HD video and photos as well. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: Far more than double the volume; Increasing dBs follows a logorithmic increase I believe; I know they do with power anyway (e.g., for every increase of 3dB, twice the wattage is needed to attain it when it comes to car stereo). I think the increase in dBs when it comes to volume is similar.

You are correct. IIRC, the sound "level" doubles every 10 dB. Too lazy to verify though.

"Shut your car up or I'm calling the cops"

What a friggin loser. I expect my kids to act better than that and not be little 'tattle tales' for things that aren't really all that important in the grand scheme of life.

If my kids 'told on someone' because their car wasn't playing nice, I would be very disappointed in them.

Damn Wiggs...that sounds incredible! You HAVE to drive that over when you drop off and/or pick up the M6 this week!

After we work on the Lambo, I'd be glad to help you out with some HD video and photos as well. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: thanks! I probably will drive it over assuming it isn't raining!

You are correct. IIRC, the sound "level" doubles every 10 dB. Too lazy to verify though.

Sweet! :)

some people get very emotional when cars are that loud, check this video out:

I honestly think you car sounds amazing D.Wiggs, how about an in car video? or a video of a few flybys and maybe a camera car following you for a bit

That video still cracks me up today. I don't care if some think it's improper etiquette. That tard needs to sit back down with his oversized fanny pack and finish drinking his trendy cool espresso.

Very nice D.Wiggs!

C'mon Wiggs! You are one slow video taker! :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: we need more vids!! :monkeyleft:

:lol2:! The problem is not me; the problem is I cannot both drive the car and film the car being driven!

Wait for the weekend and ye shall be rewarded! :)

:lol2:! The problem is not me; the problem is I cannot both drive the car and film the car being driven!

I can take a subtle hint.......

YES, I will be glad to drive your car at illegal and insane speeds.

:icon_mrgreen:

I can take a subtle hint.......

YES, I will be glad to drive your car at illegal and insane speeds.

:icon_mrgreen:

You are too kind!