The nicest SL on Lambo Power?? Poll

SV-N-IT

Nicest SL on LP?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which car you like the best as of today.

• Snowpoke
    • Fred
    • VCR
    • Sprite
    • SP
    • Others (I know I missed a few)
    • Fuck the SL's Allan's GTT is the BEST!!

What lobcock did this poll without including pics??? Rookie Bill, yeesh! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm partial to the white ones also but frankly...el_chorizo's car is the best G on the board and it's a non-SL. Those SDS wheels will never be surpassed, and the LP560 front is a killer. :icon_thumleft:

Got some PM's requesting to post pics...ok. As afore-said, in the process of fitting a LP560-style bumper & a few other small things.

Superleggera_009.jpg

Got some PM's requesting to post pics...ok. As afore-said, in the process of fitting a LP560-style bumper & a few other small things.

I'm generally not a fan of aftermarket wheels, but... DANM those wheels look good. Who makes those and what sizes/tires? By any chance, do you know how the weight compares to stock SL wheels? Gorgeous SL!

I'm generally not a fan of aftermarket wheels, but... DANM those wheels look good. Who makes those and what sizes/tires? By any chance, do you know how the weight compares to stock SL wheels? Gorgeous SL!

Those are Dymags, and about the lightest wheels you can buy.

I vote for slowpoke because he has those hot euro seats. Anybody has those seats in the States? How much do they cost?

I voted VCR because his car has carbon fibre up the wazoo. Most of the others are just factory SL's as far as I know.

didnt vcr get them

Thank you all. Those are Dymags with stock SL tires. Don't remember exactly but around 12--16lbs of weight saved per wheel. Here are 2 interior shot (sorry for the crappy pic quality). I'm considering swapping that ugly silver piece on steering wheel with CF. Except the air vents, all the CF's are factory pieces. And yes on the Euro seats.

This is no winner here as everybody wins; they are all great-looking cars each customized to its owner's taste.

Super_G__6_.JPG

Super_G__8_.JPG

They all look great, but I'm partial to white as well, and that is ace! Very nice VCR.

This thread is ALMOST as gay as it's creator :bj:

We all know SL's don't stand shit against white Spyders :icon_butt:

But just to end this thread, here you go :icon_thumleft:

post-9294-1243294042_thumb.jpg

D'oh...... They are all looking Outstanding....Donno which one to choose....Choices!...Choices!......

Jeeeshz.....Can't we all just get along......

I have yet to vote...Soon I will.... Soon....

Looks good, but you still got some work to do.. the calipers... window tint... gruppe M intake... TT's... get to steppin!

I concur.

I've done more mods now, pics will follow shortly!

Eh... No matter what your way too far down in the polls :eusa_dance: :thefinger:

Eh... No matter what your way too far down in the polls :eusa_dance: :thefinger:

fcuk the poll, to much brown nosing going on here anyways.. And thank God you don't have a SL or I would have been squashed, LOL!

take it easy big guy! i did say i was partial to your car :)

and i voted for you, ya prick