First impressions driving the new SV

That's good to know!

What size waist do you have?

I think if you got a set of both seats, I think you'd move away from the lighter seats, but that's just me. You may like them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, the cop spun around on his bike and recovered the camera and it was still working. I have no idea for how long.

Camera works perfect :) I pulled the video off of it today, no problems. We have a shot of everyone pulling out of Redmond Town Center, the cops leading you all down the road, turning onto the main street, accellerating off and riding for a bit, then it shears off. Funny to watch the cop come and look in the camera with an "oh crap!" look :) But, there's some usable footage on there.

After watching the footage, you can see the mount pick up a harmonic from the engine and vibrate itself off. It slides off first and then when the cop accelerates it falls on the ground. It would have been fine if both suction clamps had attached, but with just the one (due to the curve of the motorcycle's saddlebox) it allowed the whole unit to become a lever and vibrate.

Version 2.0 is going to be much better! I figured out a good way around that issue, no matter what the angles or curves are.

I think if you got a set of both seats, I think you'd move away from the lighter seats, but that's just me. You may like them.

Any idea how I could come by such an aquisition? :)

I wear size 34 pants.

OK, I'm a 36-38 depending so I'm guessing it may be a bit tight.

Is the seat any narrower than the stock one or just 'deeper'?

I run 34-36 depending on the pants, but usually a 34. I don't think you'll have a problem getting in the seats, I think though you might get "tired" after awhile.

To me they seemed narrower than stock, but Tommy will have to give the definative answer as he jumped out of the SV into his LP-640. I can tell you the Gallardo seats were way more "roomy" and seemed to fit better in the new LP-560-4, I drove that for a good 15 minutes and had no discomfort whatsoever.

thanks for the write up! sounds amazing...now i would like someone who drove the Superleggera to test drive the SV and compare!

thanks for the write up! sounds amazing...now i would like someone who drove the Superleggera to test drive the SV and compare!

Yea, it's far more valuable to me when owners with real seat time in other comparable cars give their impressions.

I'm a 34 and I was fine in the seat, but you do feel like you are in a bucket. Not bad for some, but if it were me I'd see about a standard seat option or order the car with the understanding that if you don't fit you can somehow swap them out.

:iamwithstupid:

:eusa_think:

That is what I thought at first, but they REALLY look good when you see them in person. I like them better than the Callistos especially on a white car.

:eusa_think:

That is what I thought at first, but they REALLY look good when you see them in person. I like them better than the Callistos especially on a white car.

It's the other new pair of wheels (you know, the Audi-esque ones) which ruin the car in my not terribly significant opinion. Loved the Cordelias right from their first appearance.

So can you even order the SV in proper gated manual? Or a single color?

Yes and Yes.

I like the two tone.

Of the exterior?

Try not to be so vague; LP doesn't charge by the character! :icon_mrgreen:

Of the exterior?

Try not to be so vague; LP doesn't charge by the character! :icon_mrgreen:

exterior.

Allan charges me for emoticons and letters. I try and keep it brief because I am cheap.