G55 AMG Kompressor

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

Whats your opinions on them? Does anyone own one? I think pdsime had one before he left or got banned or whatever.what do you think of it,how does it drive etc..

I would love to hear about this car,Ive had my eye on them for a while now and think there pretty bad ass. The new 09's have been upgraded from 469HP to 500HP

2009-mercedes-benz-g-55-amg.jpg

TorqueOmata25.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

Wonder who did this sick ass conversion and where you can get the carbon fiber interior parts from?

f0136251_0132346.jpg

f0136251_0143871.jpg

f0136251_016246.jpg

f0136251_0163645.jpg

f0136251_0165224.jpg

f0136251_018214.jpg

f0136251_0381588.jpg

f0136251_039489.jpg

Guest skokos

Heres a japanese website where I found all these pics! check out some of the custom cars that have been done

http://tokyo75.exblog.jp/i8/ press the 5 boxes on the right at the bottom to go to the next page

I love the G wagen. It has this "eastern European thug in a tailor made suit" thing going on. That black on above is pretty slick. Here are a couple of Brabus Gs

m37.jpg

m38.jpg

Great truck. I have some experience in the non super charged G55. I loved it. That thing drives great and nothing like you would think from looking at it. I really enjoyed the ride, the power and the looks, it was really a cool looking truck and it is super safe to boot. I don't think you can go wrong, especially if you have a company gas card!!!

Guest skokos
Rob, get one! It will be the ultimate Urban Assault mommie mobile.

Im working on it! I love the new gauges and projector head lights in the new 2009 and the boosted horsepower but at $115k I have been looking at low mileage 05's with 10-15k miles for $50-60k

Makes more sense

Thanks dude! Those pics reaffirmed my love affair for G-Wagons!

I wonder if you can fit a V12 in there? What's the most power anyone has gotten out of one?

Im working on it! I love the new gauges and projector head lights in the new 2009 and the boosted horsepower but at $115k I have been looking at low mileage 05's with 10-15k miles for $50-60k

Makes more sense

That is the money decision right there. You won't know the difference nor will anyone else. If you ever got worried about it, just buy the headlights and whammmo you have a new one! Good luck with it brother, let us know how it goes.

That is the money decision right there. You won't know the difference nor will anyone else. If you ever got worried about it, just buy the headlights and whammmo you have a new one! Good luck with it brother, let us know how it goes.

The biggest problem with the 05 is that ancient command system. It still uses the cd based nav. In 2007 1/2 it changed over to the new dvd one that plays mp3's etc. It also got the new gauges/lights/back up cam but for me the command is the killer for an 05. I had it in my old G and it sucked. I have seen 071/2's in the low 80's though.

Guest skokos
The biggest problem with the 05 is that ancient command system. It still uses the cd based nav. In 2007 1/2 it changed over to the new dvd one that plays mp3's etc. It also got the new gauges/lights/back up cam but for me the command is the killer for an 05. I had it in my old G and it sucked. I have seen 071/2's in the low 80's though.

What are your opinions of this one? Its a 05' but it has some pretty good upgrades by Renntech. HP upped from 469 HP to 555 HP.For me the newer upgrades like the MP3,Headlights and gauges arent swaying me much in looking at a car 35-40 k more

http://www.drivingemotions.com/AllVehicleD...55+AMG+RENNtech

What are your opinions of this one? Its a 05' but it has some pretty good upgrades by Renntech. HP upped from 469 HP to 555 HP.For me the newer upgrades like the MP3,Headlights and gauges arent swaying me much in looking at a car 35-40 k more

http://www.drivingemotions.com/AllVehicleD...55+AMG+RENNtech

I think they are smoking crack with that price! They are adding 30k for 10kmax worth of Renntech crap. The 55k is fast enough, the renntech ECU on it would be fine for free but I wouldn't pay much for it. For 80k you could get an 08. Find a low mileage 05 G55 for 50k and you should be good to go.

Guest skokos
I think they are smoking crack with that price! They are adding 30k for 10kmax worth of Renntech crap. The 55k is fast enough, the renntech ECU on it would be fine for free but I wouldn't pay much for it. For 80k you could get an 08. Find a low mileage 05 G55 for 50k and you should be good to go.

:icon_super: :icon_super:

Good to hear someone else say what I was thinking!

Didnt Tupps just get the G63 not to long ago. Im with you Rob, I love these things, especially in white since you NEVER see white....

BIG money back on AMG stuff right now. You can rip a new one I am sure. I will keep my eyes peeled Rob, if I see anything I will point you in that direction.

Second thought, how about a G500 and you add the wheels and do a badge delete?