Ladies love the R8

Destructo

I agree, when I've turned 50 :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

Vroom and Slowpoke in Vegas :icon_pidu:

When you reach a fine age like mine, you should be so lucky....finally, to be free from being overly concerned about status and its accouterments, so as to be able to call 'em like you see 'em! So let me be frank; the R8 V10 is a better car than your SL, costs less, and here is the rub for you, knowing that you never drive your car, poser!.... " ladies love the R8!" :thefinger:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might change my almost two month old Audi for a R8 :eusa_think: What do you say Bernard, a white or black one?

Are you being serious???

Either one, white would work for a DD, less conspicuous, and also easier to keep clean. I don't like red, but I saw one with a carbon fiber side blade that looked pretty good.

I might change my almost two month old Audi for a R8 :eusa_think: What do you say Bernard, a white or black one?

are you kidding? or serious?

i thought you just bought a S5?

Are you being serious???

Either one, white would work for a DD, less conspicuous, and also easier to keep clean. I don't like red, but I saw one with a carbon fiber side blade that looked pretty good.

Yeah, I am. The problem with my current Audi is I bought it strictly for it looks, it is one of the most beautiful cars ever to be made and it turns heads as a mofo - but it is soooo boring to drive I want to shoot myself in the head. I need something daily driveable, non-outrageous and discrete but faster and more fun. It also needs to handle snow/winter - the R8 might be up for the task? Or a GTR maybe? :eusa_think:

are you kidding? or serious?

i thought you just bought a S5?

I did bro and I love it (the ladies do to :la: ) but see my post above - the contrast from going from the Audi to a massively ultra extreme SL is to big, I want to shorten the gap :icon_mrgreen:

GTR

Motivate why? The GTR is butt ugly and has a plasticpudding inside feel plus I swore I would never get a ricer after my Supra but it is one helluva performer though!

Yeah, I am. The problem with my current Audi is I bought it strictly for it looks, it is one of the most beautiful cars ever to be made and it turns heads as a mofo - but it is soooo boring to drive I want to shoot myself in the head. I need something daily driveable, non-outrageous and discrete but faster and more fun. It also needs to handle snow/winter - the R8 might be up for the task? Or a GTR maybe? :eusa_think:

If money is not an issue, go for the R8 V10, you will be very happy. I am in a Audi test driver program here, have also driven the S5 for a two week stretch, it doesn't come close to the R8 V10.

Motivate why? The GTR is butt ugly and has a plasticpudding inside feel plus I swore I would never get a ricer after my Supra but it is one helluva performer though!

You just answered your own question, I like the styling of the R8 but it would get very boring after a while, the GTR can be customized in so many different ways, you know how Japanese cars are.

Also you wouldn't be driving "I want to be a Lambo when I grow up :icon_mrgreen: "

Now go and buy a R8 you girly man :icon_pidu:

have also driven the S5 for a two week stretch, it doesn't come close to the R8 V10.

That's why it's twice the price :icon_thumleft:

"I want to be a Lambo when I grow up :icon_mrgreen: "

Hey, that's my trademark! :icon_mrgreen:

r u serious?

You updating the front end of your gallardo and doing mods to it should answer that question entirely.

just ban yourself for 24 hours please? :badgrin:

I could use the time away haha

I think he means, at this point, it's more rare than the Gallardo..

You are correct.

Well technically he is correct.... :eusa_wall:

:icon_mrgreen:

the girl is cute, but the car just doesnt do it for me. its nice but not "exotic car" nice IMO.

this was my comment... i am talking about looks, not how many are on the road.

IMO a 04" G looks way more exotic then a new R8.. jusy my thoughts thats all (others may disagree)