Ray's (peakcompletions) LP640

Eugene@SPE

Thanks for the updated post guys!!! :D

I can say that from the moment I dropped the car off Alex and crew have been absolutely amazing!!! Daily updates with pictures, specs, etc... without asking... Great communication and quick and awesome results!!!

I cringed a little when at Alex's shop explaining what I wanted to do... then realized it would be almost identical to his car... I explained I was worried about copying it.. "nooo problem he said...you have good taste" :D

Can't wait to pick it up next week and have some fun with it!!! In fact, I have been so impressed with Alex and crew that without even taking delivery of the car yet they are finishing up a second build for me... a GTR... pick them both up at the same time :D

and there are a couple subtle changes haha red calipers... red stitched interior... mmmm oh and bolt hardware on wheels instead of pinstripe :D:D:D

guess not much hahaha really have fun cruising around town together with people taking double takes

THANKS ALEX AND CREW FOR BUILDING EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!

cheers

Congrats bud! Its gonna be sweet!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAYLP64036Medium.jpg

Nice twins :)

Car looks amazing, congrats! You (or SP crew) should make a thread about your GTR, too.

I can say that from the moment I dropped the car off Alex and crew have been absolutely amazing!!! Daily updates with pictures, specs, etc... without asking... Great communication and quick and awesome results!!!

I cringed a little when at Alex's shop explaining what I wanted to do... then realized it would be almost identical to his car... I explained I was worried about copying it.. "nooo problem he said...you have good taste" :D

Can't wait to pick it up next week and have some fun with it!!! In fact, I have been so impressed with Alex and crew that without even taking delivery of the car yet they are finishing up a second build for me... a GTR... pick them both up at the same time :D

and there are a couple subtle changes haha red calipers... red stitched interior... mmmm oh and bolt hardware on wheels instead of pinstripe :D:D:D

guess not much hahaha really have fun cruising around town together with people taking double takes

cheers

Worried about copying alex's car?? Why worry, at least yours will get driven! :icon_thumleft: And that sounds sick about the GTR. Cant wait to see pics of that too! What color did you go with?

you have probably the nicest Heff-G around about to get delivered, a sick SP-LP640 almost completed, and now a SP-GTR in the works!?

I HAVE A NEW LP SUPER HERO :headbang:

Absolutely sick!!!!

I agree with Lambo-N-IT, three amazing cars at the same time:D You will have a tuff time deciding which to drive buddy! Congrats.

im sure they will all be cool,but I have a feeling you will drive the G more then anything else in the stable.

not able to argue that right now :D

my matte black 1500 rwhp FGT comes back from Heff in the next week or two also :eusa_dance:

go from an empty to shop to full of toys in a couple of weeks haha

best have a full family portrait up soon once all completed! the car looks great! i'd like to see more shots of the LP640 please!

cheers

thank you!!

Gorgeous!! Ya just can't beat Balloon White on an LP!

Be sure to post an audio clip.

Enjoy :icon_thumleft:

This is the the coolest lambo Murci LP 640 I've ever seen!!!!congratz.....those pics shall be my desktop background for a while :P

Beautiful LP! Alex, your wings are perfection. They look so good on the 640. Hope these twins make it out to Cars and Coffee one of these days. :)

Ray, I still want to see a picture of all your rides together at once! Insane collection you have!

Beautiful LP! Alex, your wings are perfection. They look so good on the 640. Hope these twins make it out to Cars and Coffee one of these days. :)

:iamwithstupid:

Vids will be up shortly!

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Looking forward to it! Also, post vids of the GTR!