SPI 750 vs Heffs FGT

Allan-Herbie

damn that fgt reeled him in hard

You have no idea how fast those cars are until you see one blow by you when you are WOT. I have a friend of mine with a 465rwhp C-6 V-ette. He was full throttle from 75ish mph WAY down the road and a TTFGT was rolling in first gear. It passed by my friend HARD by 160mph.

You have no idea how fast those cars are until you see one blow by you when you are WOT. I have a friend of mine with a 465rwhp C-6 V-ette. He was full throttle from 75ish mph WAY down the road and a TTFGT was rolling in first gear. It passed by my friend HARD by 160mph.

Yes, nothing can touch a TT GT once it has built a full head of steam. At the runway event, the white and blue one put bus lengths on me in 2nd and 3rd gear.

Too bad they seem to be really difficult to get off the line.

Yes, nothing can touch a TT GT once it has built a full head of steam. At the runway event, the white and blue one put bus lengths on me in 2nd and 3rd gear.

Too bad they seem to be really difficult to get off the line.

not hard as long as the boost is set at certain levels for 1st and 2nd gears.

The gearing for GT's will take them to 256mph if there is enough road and power.

not hard as long as the boost is set at certain levels for 1st and 2nd gears.

The gearing for GT's will take them to 256mph if there is enough road and power.

:iamwithstupid: but i still like the G-TT better for a all around performer.

:iamwithstupid: but i still like the G-TT better for a all around performer.

Me too. You've got to be well into triple digits to realize the maximum potential of the GT. A good way to end up in jail.

Me too. You've got to be well into triple digits to realize the maximum potential of the GT. A good way to end up in jail.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: on top of all that, we have the drop tops :icon_super:

What event is this? I've seen a bunch of vids from it but I don't know what it is.

It was organized near Moscow, Russia. Called Moscow Unlim 500.

It was organized near Moscow, Russia. Called Moscow Unlim 500.

Thanks Hovik. I didn't know there was a Heffner TT GT in Russia. Looks like a good time. I especially like the start line girls.

Thanks Hovik. I didn't know there was a Heffner TT GT in Russia. Looks like a good time. I especially like the start line girls.

Yes, we need a couple of those for the next event! :icon_super:

d746fbde70f5.jpg

The owner of that GT posts on FordGTForums. He did a full write up of the event here. It's actually a good read, he won $10K cash from an Enzo owner who told him he will never go faster than 350km/h.

I am willing to bet that from a 60-180, a GTT would beat a GT TT just because of traction advantage. This is what makes the Gallardo such an awesome TT car. But then again, I am just guessing here since I have never raced a GT TT nor have I ever drive a GTT for more than 2 hrs, lol.

60-130 times are close... my FGT GT on pump gas at Car & Driver did a 4.55 second 60-130 time on street tires and regular unprepped track.... but FGT TT pulls harder up top in my opinion... and that was with the 950 rwhp tune...

down low though... 0-100 the Gallardo TT has the advantage,,, perfect street fighter compared to fgt being perfect highway / high speed fighter...

Yes, nothing can touch a TT GT once it has built a full head of steam.

I'll have to disagree with you here :eusa_naughty:

If we are strictly talking high speed digs (80mph and up), I know of a few Vipers (including mine) that will be a handful for any Ford GT.

I'll have to disagree with you here :eusa_naughty:

If we are strictly talking high speed digs (80mph and up), I know of a few Vipers (including mine) that will be a handful for any Ford GT.

But Vipers are soo "YESTERDAY"

But Vipers are soo "YESTERDAY"

You may be right, but I'll take the raw Viper any TT car on the road. I see more Gallardos than Vipers on the road.

You may be right, but I'll take the raw Viper any TT car on the road. I see more Gallardos than Vipers on the road.

Thats because the Viper is SOO Yesterday! :icon_mrgreen:

my FGT GT on pump gas at Car & Driver did a 4.55 second 60-130 time on street tires and regular unprepped track.... but FGT TT pulls harder up top in my opinion... and that was with the 950 rwhp tune...

WOW. That's flying!!

• 2 months later...
Guest skokos
This week there was an accident in Russia involving Heffner FGT. Driver died.

RIP

Any links to the story?

RIP

Any links to the story?

Sorry, i don't know of any links with the story. Friend told me about that. Carrera GT has been totalled lately in Russia too.