Entourage Season 6

Smash Boy

This is one show that doesn't fall off IMO....Doug Ellin has really done a great job with the storyline all these seasons taking us on a nice roller coaster ride!

He says this season will be like season 1 with "more maturity". Nice to see Vinny strong again, and the character development for everyone has always grown nicely each season.

Some storylines to watch out for:

E possibly getting back with Sloan

Turtle's relationship with Jamie Lynn Sigler

Drama getting a hot co-star

Ari's boy Andrew Klein will have a notable arc this season

E getting a cute assistant, and his growth of the Murphy Group

The boys living in separate houses

A Ferrari track day in episode 3

Vinny banging a lot of ass like in the good ole days

And hopefully more surprises...

I'd like to see some resolution to Ari/Terrence's battle.....Ari needs to win that before it's done! It was nice to see him discipline Adam Davies after all these years....

For the record, Ellin said about a year or so ago that he has storylines going up to season 8 at least. So plenty left to go...

And with all the Megan Fox bullshit, why can't more guys appreciate Emanuelle Chriqui?? If she's anything like the Sloan she portrays, real wifey material. :icon_super:

post-1098-1247311652_thumb.jpg

Gonna be a good season. Any chance someone knows where I can download these the day after the air? Don't have HBO here and if I wanna order HBO Canada its like 14 a month which for one show, not worth it. Any help appreciated.

Gonna be a good season. Any chance someone knows where I can download these the day after the air? Don't have HBO here and if I wanna order HBO Canada its like 14 a month which for one show, not worth it. Any help appreciated.

go to XXXX

this is the site for most tv show torrents,

seems its currently offline, but definately the place to get them.

porter edit: Can't do that.

sloan is so hot!

anyone watch weeds? only tv shows i watch are entourage and weeds lol

What channel is Weeds on?

I can't wait for Entourage. I've been watching it On Demand for the last few months now.

I got myself into that True Blood show. Its so stupid but I like it.

What channel is Weeds on?

I can't wait for Entourage. I've been watching it On Demand for the last few months now.

I got myself into that True Blood show. Its so stupid but I like it.

weeds is on showtime. Just download it from mininova. You'll be able to find every episode on there.

Anyone else notice that Vince is now going to be in a movie about Enzo Ferrari's life? I guess thats why I saw previews of the guys driving around a track in 4 Ferrari F-430s.

Anyone else notice that Vince is now going to be in a movie about Enzo Ferrari's life? I guess thats why I saw previews of the guys driving around a track in 4 Ferrari F-430s.

Yeah, thats why he had to get his drivers license in the premier, becasue he is going to be driving the cars. Although if you really think about it, the cars he would have to drive to be in a movie about Enzo Ferrari would be nothing like the oens they were training on. He would have to race ferraris from the 60's and 70's. Still curious to see where they go with it.

There has NEVER been a great season opener in Entourage history....

Season 1 (pilot) - A bunch of random activities as we get to know the cast, Head on premiere

Season 2 - Boys get home from NY, E gets shut out from his g/f, Vince unable to get big roles

Season 3 - Vince and the boys' moms come out to Aquaman premiere

Season 4 - A documentary on the making of Medellin

Season 5 - Vince partying in Mexico, comes home to get duped into thinking he'd get a role

Season 6 - Vince's driving test, E & Turtle getting action, Drama doing ok, Lloyd wants a promotion, Ari/Andrew enjoying success

Nothing exciting in any of these premieres. Everyone always complains....gotta give it some time.

This is not 24 where the first few hours are 80% of the fun, and then the show is dragged out for a few months. :icon_mrgreen:

I think they did a good job setting up a lot of storylines for this season to come in the first episode. Can't recall another time they set up so many arcs from the beginning.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
There has NEVER been a great season opener in Entourage history....

Season 1 (pilot) - A bunch of random activities as we get to know the cast, Head on premiere

Season 2 - Boys get home from NY, E gets shut out from his g/f, Vince unable to get big roles

Season 3 - Vince and the boys' moms come out to Aquaman premiere

Season 4 - A documentary on the making of Medellin

Season 5 - Vince partying in Mexico, comes home to get duped into thinking he'd get a role

Season 6 - Vince's driving test, E & Turtle getting action, Drama doing ok, Lloyd wants a promotion, Ari/Andrew enjoying success

Nothing exciting in any of these premieres. Everyone always complains....gotta give it some time.

This is not 24 where the first few hours are 80% of the fun, and then the show is dragged out for a few months. :icon_mrgreen:

I think they did a good job setting up a lot of storylines for this season to come in the first episode. Can't recall another time they set up so many arcs from the beginning.

I thought season 4/5 episode 1 opening is good :eusa_think:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

I usually go to http://www.dctobc.com for my Entourage Downloads, no signup is required. Enjoy!

I thought season 4/5 episode 1 opening is good :eusa_think:

Season 5 was nice because they had some cute girl action going on....hehe.

People just need to be more patient with these shows. :icon_thumleft:

• 1 month later...