Just purchased a 2004 Bentley GT

LPDADDY

I have been looking for a sporty daily driver that can seat 4 adults comfortably and the Bentley rocks.Amazing power and fabulously finished.

Silver with black interior.

I can't wait to drive it home

Congrats! its a great car :D and here is mine :D

post-490-1109931915.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabulous car that makes a statement.... Well Done!

Allan - Forget the Lotus...This is what your next project car should be :)

just got one recently as well, its funny how the stock CGT with 2 people in it is faster then a 360 with advanced cam timing, straight pipes and a tubi. LOL :axe:

cgtt.jpg

Any thoughts on some aftermarket wheels???I need to pimp it a little bit

what color is the GT? The reason i ask is because black GT's with black wheels and a polished lip look damn sexy!

Off topic but im confused : if u use the word CGT , do you use it as carrera gt or continental gt?

both :mrgreen:

How big is the backseat? Big enough to put a car seat and a 3y.o.?

What sold me on the car was the back seats.I am almost 6 feet tall and i sat in it and it was very comfortable with adequate leg room and plenty of head room.

Shahram

The acceleration is outstanding.The car feel very strong.I only spent about 15 min driving it and no highway but i can imagine what it would do under full throttle kickdown .

the Bentley is nice. we got one in our garage ;) surprisingly, the backseat can really accomodate a good size person comfortably. going in is just a little bit hard but once you're seated, everything is well. the interior is fantastic and very luxurious. i love it. i just find it hard that all the controls have to go through the monitor. the car is powerful enough power but i just don't like that it feels so heavy to drive.

as for the rims, i would go with the lowenharts (1st one) but not in chrome... probably painted gunmetal center with a chrome lip. that will give the car a sporty look.

enjoy

mabrouk !

cant wait to see your rides aram!

Ando kiter masary. :)

Ana bfham arabi :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I like the Lowenhart LDR but chrome is too much flash .Maybe gunmetal grey as someone suggested

i believe you can't go wrong with gunmetal. that will make the car look sporty yet still classy. i had my previous Black Lotus Esprit wheels painted Sterling Gray (based on the BMW color) with Chrome lips and it looked awesome. i had pics of the car posted here before. i am thinking of doing the same to my black Murci if ever i do decide to get new wheels for it.

good luck and congrats on the car.

what kinda rims you like? mark will find some for you, man i like your new car,you know that is easy power up car right? heeee heeee

I like the Lowenhart LDR but chrome is too much flash .Maybe gunmetal grey as someone suggested  

Lowenharts definitely ! I think they call the silver finished wheel the LDR diamond finish ? I would double check but they are both bad and beautiful !