Heffner Twin Turbo LP560 pics

Thank you for all of the enthusiastic responses. To answer a few of the questions; Yes, the owner is a member here. It would take a LOT of work and money to swap the LP engine to an early Gallardo. This car is an e gear car. I expect that it will be about three weeks before we are "done" with this and will be ready to release numbers. Right now we are focusing on perfecting the drivability and have done some low boost pulls. I can't drive this car without an ear to ear grin. I will surely get some video up for everyone to enjoy. The next few weeks will be very exciting for us. We have several new projects that we will be unveiling, some with 10 cylinders, some with a couple more. Here's a peek at one of the other projects. This one is a couple of inches wider than usual.

DSC02665.JPG

And another that will have you drooling all over your keyboards!

DSC02428.JPG

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks sweet!

Any dyno sound clips of the external w/g dumps? It is rare I hear those that I like but the 560 could change that!

wow! looks good, hop the numbers are even more impressive.

can we see a little better sneak peak at the 12cyl engine? :)

Looks sweet!

Any dyno sound clips of the external w/g dumps? It is rare I hear those that I like but the 560 could change that!

Thanks John. I'll get some video when we dyno it next. It's really not that noticeable that the wastegate dumps are open and I figured it would make good use of the quad exhaust tips on the 560.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Nice work Jason!

Eugene @ SPE

Indeed!

post-6090-1248719232_thumb.gif

BUT CAN IT BEAT AN SLR??????

:icon_mrgreen:

Great work Jason, fantastic to see nearly brand new cars going under the knife, true passion from their owners for sure.

To think that four years ago we actually debated as a group whether or not traditional Lambo owners would ever do any significant mods to their cars now seems like a hilarious discussion in hindsight. :icon_thumleft:

First class work, it loooks very good.

But I do have a Question : How does the car behave in fast turns, with all those extra kilos so far on the back.?

Looks awesome!!!

Cant wait for videos!

First class work, it loooks very good.

But I do have a Question : How does the car behave in fast turns, with all those extra kilos so far on the back.?

What extra kilos? The factory muffler is massive. It's about an even swap.

Ben is going to have a sick car. So whose car are you gonna finish up first? Ben told me "Your car better not get done before mine!" LOL

Ben is going to have a sick car. So whose car are you gonna finish up first? Ben told me "Your car better not get done before mine!" LOL

When is your expected Sprite?

BUT CAN IT BEAT AN SLR??????

:icon_mrgreen:

Great work Jason, fantastic to see nearly brand new cars going under the knife, true passion from their owners for sure.

To think that four years ago we actually debated as a group whether or not traditional Lambo owners would ever do any significant mods to their cars now seems like a hilarious discussion in hindsight. :icon_thumleft:

I NEVER doubted it was a platform begging for mods..............................