Allan Lambo.........

Allan will never race anyone, nor do anything except post his spew. Remember, all pussys can do is take cock inside them.....like Allan does! LOL

So what are you? A dick, a pussy, or an asshole. Cause we know assholes just try and shit on everyone. But a dick, can fcuk everyone....

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kevin, you know there won't be a race between either party!!! This is just another BS thread that will go nowhere for at least 20 pages.........

Think of it like this, it's the only way for UGR to feel relevant!!!

I figured that would be the case. And I have you now for 20 pages.....

So what are you? A dick, a pussy, or an asshole. Cause we know assholes just try and shit on everyone. But a dick, can fcuk everyone....

LOL, damn I forgot how entertaining LP can be at times!!!!

How is starting at 55mph a handicap? It doesnt really matter where you start as long as you are in the proper gear.

Aaron

No no... changing turbos and intercooler and some piping is not the same as rebuilding a grenaded motor... :icon_thumleft:

Are you saying I blew up an engine? I am suprised so many people seek my services (including in the Lambo community) if that is the case since I did the original setup/tuning on it. The engine has been absolutely flawless (and is currently to this day) and I dare say I have far greater control and safety measures in place on it than any other Gallardo TT has. You have yet to see us push that engine to the limits. If you think the power it has is pushing a properly built 5.0L V10, then you have a lot to learn (or you have been taught wrong along the way).

The NERA engine has never been apart, in any way, shape or form, since it originally was built. I have been there every step of the way, and have driven it multiple times myself. If you guys want to talk trash that is fine by me, I am always down for that but at least try and stick to the facts when it comes to bashing.

Again, maybe you guys are a little slow over there........ But you have to remember these are the same "let's not dance" quotes you said last time before your miami run and well, there are lots of major discrepancies there pal!!!

I guess your out.

What and where did we claim anything other than what we did in Maimi. Were you there?

Kevin, you know there won't be a race between either party!!!

Look dumb dumb.. it was never a race.. It is just a V-box in one car. Have you not been following this thread? I don't know how I can put it out there any simpler

I guess your out.

What and where did we claim anything other than what we did in Maimi. Were you there?

They call me the Verizon Network, I'm everywhere!!

Look dumb dumb.. it was never a race.. It is just a V-box in one car. Have you not been following this thread? I don't know how I can put it out there any simpler

it would still be a race between two different people and two different cars!!

Damn ignorance is bliss huh????

Oh cool... you have one also??

yup except mine has a built by UGR sticker on the side!

Lets not pull the run my buddies car, card... How is that car 60-130 anyway?

Kevin, just got off the phone with John Force, he said he'll run the R34.

run alex's r34 gtr!

Don't bring Jap cars into this or I might have to bring out the BIG Chopstick and put everyone down..

I'm sure Kevin wouldn't mind running Jap vs Jap if need be..

SW

yup except mine has a built by UGR sticker on the side!

Good choice, unlike Allan, you obviously wanted (and could afford) something that is actually mechanically sound and will run at high power levels!

Don't bring Jap cars into this or I might have to bring out the BIG Chopstick and put everyone down..

SW

:icon_super: