Tubi Exhaust & a Superleggera?

AzExoticLover

Guys

Does anyone know if a Tubi Exhaust will work on a 08 Superleggera? A board member has one for sale an I want to buy it, but want to make a 100% sure it will work on a Super G?

I dont see why it wouldn't, but need confirmation either way if someone can help?

Please advise

Thanks

What about on a european speced LP560? Would the Tubi cause CEL lights and lose power?

Is there any documentation of Tubi installations losing power Allan? I find it rather hard to believe honestly.

I've also heard and seen dyno graph's that Tubi's make later cars such as 06 and up lose power. On the 04-05 cars, they are perfect!

What about on a european speced LP560? Would the Tubi cause CEL lights and lose power?

Is there any documentation of Tubi installations losing power Allan? I find it rather hard to believe honestly.

I've also heard and seen dyno graph's that Tubi's make later cars such as 06 and up lose power. On the 04-05 cars, they are perfect!

Anything is possible but how the hell would someone like Tubi put something out that would lose power. I could understand some fly by night outfit. Tubi would have had to dyno them one would think!

we make a 12 Lb titanuim system that does not lose any power... and has an amazing F1 type sound

NO CEL's on 07-08 G's

We have had appx 10% of SL's with our system throw a CEL .. seems the backpressure sensor on th SL is much more sensative

Do you have any audio clips? With or without cats? :)

-R

From what I understand 04 and 05 would be indifferent while 06 onwards will have a power lost.

As for LP560, the Tubi is an entirely different design. There's no data or anyone witnessing a drop in power yet I suppose?

You can't assume the Tubi on LP560 will have a power lost like the normal G SE does. Or am I wrong? Is there anyone with a LP560 with power lost?

• 1 month later...
AND you will lose power.... Send it to Alex in Cali... he will make you a custom exhaust...

Allan,

Do you have a video clip of Alex's custom exhaust? What kind of performance gain can we expect? Thanks in advance!