PICKED UP A GT! Thank Bev Hills and Tim!

Allan-Herbie

img_0086.jpg

I just can't stomach directional wheels since the Billet whore out days of the late 90's / early 2000's........ They would look real nice if they were straight

just my opinion

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
I just can't stomach directional wheels since the Billet whore out days of the late 90's / early 2000's........ They would look real nice if they were straight

just my opinion

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Beyond that, being directional makes them either a crap load heavier or substantially weaker.

I've had a hard time stomaching the Bentley pricetag over an Audi in the past, as IMO, the quality is equal, but with todays prices it's nutty.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up a Vert. Personally living in SoCal I hate life when I don't have the option of an open roof. A close family friend let me drive his SLR Vert one sunny day in Newport, I can say it was a turning point in my life. It should be a crime to not have at least one open top vehicle around here.

Beyond that, being directional makes them either a crap load heavier or substantially weaker.

I've had a hard time stomaching the Bentley pricetag over an Audi in the past, as IMO, the quality is equal, but with todays prices it's nutty.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up a Vert. Personally living in SoCal I hate life when I don't have the option of an open roof. A close family friend let me drive his SLR Vert one sunny day in Newport, I can say it was a turning point in my life. It should be a crime to not have at least one open top vehicle around here.

We were talking about a vert... but Deuce talked us out of it :icon_mrgreen:

How/why? The vert top isn't a compromise on cars of this caliber. It isn't a craptacular C5 where it sounded like you were in a hurricane with the top up.

Yeah the coupe has cleaner lines, but who cares, you'll laugh at the guy with the coupe when you're cruising around in the magnificent sunshine.

Bummer man.

How/why? The vert top isn't a compromise on cars of this caliber. It isn't a craptacular C5 where it sounded like you were in a hurricane with the top up.

Yeah the coupe has cleaner lines, but who cares, you'll laugh at the guy with the coupe when you're cruising around in the magnificent sunshine.

Bummer man.

Nah.. we are good... Wait till she is done... :icon_thumleft:

Guest skokos

you took car advice from a guy who thinks a porsche cayman is hot? :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

you took car advice from a guy who thinks a porsche cayman is hot? :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

Skokos don't make me give you another purple mushroom stamp on your forehead again! :bj:

and for what its worth never said it was hot, but makes a good daily driver in the city :icon_fU:

the wheels I'm getting on my bentley are HRE 994R. You should take a look at them.

Yeah loved those on my 997tt.

CIMG1781.jpg

Guest skokos

Ok,I like that Gayman ALOT. But Deuce,no on the mushroom stamp. I know you would like it to much. I dont want you bragging around HW about how you gave this handsome stud A mushroom stamp haha

Ok,I like that Gayman ALOT. But Deuce,no on the mushroom stamp. I know you would like it to much. I dont want you bragging around HW about how you gave this handsome stud A mushroom stamp haha

ASI Rims are nice, or the Rims on the Balrog Cayenne Turbo...those are nice too, but I'm not sure who makes them or what's going on with them, I can't find them except on the pictures of that Cayenne.

http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/asi...100211301_l.jpg

http://www.drivearabia.com/news/wp-content...rog-paris-2.jpg

I didn't say the cars were nice...I just said I really like the rims.