PICKED UP A GT! Thank Bev Hills and Tim!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im liking these abit too....but black centers..

Congrats on the new DD, but keep looking for wheels. The CGT is a muscular looking ride, those wheels belong on a sleeker car...... think THICK!

Congrats on the new DD, but keep looking for wheels. The CGT is a muscular looking ride, those wheels belong on a sleeker car...... think THICK!

As of now I think my #1 choice is HRE..

I'm not a fan of the new Breitling products myself but simply because of it's image as an entry level high end watch worn mainly by those who wanted to upgrade their Casio or Hugo Boss watch to an "Expensive" watch...

However... Breitling makes some of the most exciting and innovative yet affordable watches out there...

I hate to see how "image" can ruin such a great brand...

What about Panerai and Patek Philippe?

Congrats on the Car Allan!

What about a wheel styled like the HRE P40's (i'm not sure if you can get P40's in 22's)? Gloss Black monoblock 22''s with a nice drop would look great...that monoblock look keeps a OEMish look, but with bigger sizes and a better stance...i think that would look wicked.

Lowering to the right stance is IMO more important that the wheel choice...the nicest wheels on a car thats to high look dumb, crap wheels on a car with a great drop can look good.

Congrats on the Car Allan!

What about a wheel styled like the HRE P40's (i'm not sure if you can get P40's in 22's)? Gloss Black monoblock 22''s with a nice drop would look great...that monoblock look keeps a OEMish look, but with bigger sizes and a better stance...i think that would look wicked.

Lowering to the right stance is IMO more important that the wheel choice...the nicest wheels on a car thats to high look dumb, crap wheels on a car with a great drop can look good.

LOVE those rims!

Anyone have pics with those on a CGT?

How about these MTM wheels? Not sure how they would look on a white car though.

Pretty much anything looks ghetto on the CGT.

bentley_continental_gt_15.jpg

I agree. Best wheel for the GT. Outstanding quality aswell. They are 21", and that is perfect for the Continental. 20" looks to small, and 22 just looks a little to big.

The nicest looking version of the wheel is the one with parts of the spokes in gunmetal.

mtm-birkin-bentley-2-27.jpg

Is that a bright white or kinda off white? What color interior? Care to disclose ballpark figures of what type of deal you got as I am currently in the market for one? TIA. Impressive VBOX #'s! What exhaust you going with? Yes this is 20 questions.... 16 more to go, haha

Is that a bright white or kinda off white? What color interior? Care to disclose ballpark figures of what type of deal you got as I am currently in the market for one? TIA. Impressive VBOX #'s! What exhaust you going with? Yes this is 20 questions.... 16 more to go, haha

The color is the off white.. it is called magnolia.. The interior is brown...

As far as deal.. I found that the majority of CHEAP GTs were just that... cheap, ragged out.. So I paid abit for mine. The magnolia was NOT my first choice we wanted bright white, but when we saw the car and its condition we decided it was perfect for us. I did not get a great deal, this is Bev Hills afterall. We paid $103k, The car is an 06 mulliner with 1 year CPO warranty. The car is absolutely perfect tthough, youd think it was new.

As for mods... Im going with the Evoms ECU, and Alex will do me a custom exhaust, or should I say what I will most likely do is just delete the secondary cats. I may not even do exhaust work after we do the ECU.

Ive taken some pics of the car.. i gotta upload them. So far I absolutely love the car. Ill do a write up on it shortly.

As far as deal.. I found that the majority of CHEAP GTs were just that... cheap, ragged out.. So I paid abit for mine. The magnolia was NOT my first choice we wanted bright white, but when we saw the car and its condition we decided it was perfect for us. I did not get a great deal, this is Bev Hills afterall. We paid $103k, The car is an 06 mulliner with 1 year CPO warranty. The car is absolutely perfect tthough, youd think it was new.

As for mods... Im going with the Evoms ECU, and Alex will do me a custom exhaust, or should I say what I will most likely do is just delete the secondary cats. I may not even do exhaust work after we do the ECU.

Ive taken some pics of the car.. i gotta upload them. So far I absolutely love the car. Ill do a write up on it shortly.

Cool that you disclosed details of the purchase to our membership Allan. Thanks for doing that.

I think based upon your comments, Aaron's and my own findings we can all agree that while there are smoking deals out there you get what you paid for and sometimes paying a bit more up front is worth the peace of mind and minimized PITA factor.

Cool that you disclosed details of the purchase to our membership Allan. Thanks for doing that.

I think based upon your comments, Aaron's and my own findings we can all agree that while there are smoking deals out there you get what you paid for and sometimes paying a bit more up front is worth the peace of mind and minimized PITA factor.

I certainly agree with the pita factor..It wasn't worth the hassle for me to get a car out of state.. then have to title and emmision myself..and once shipping was factored in save a few grand not to mention not know what was coming until it got here..

Thanks for the info and time you took answering my questions. Definitely feel ya on you get what you pay for. Just trying to compare the market all over to see what numbers should be. Cant wait to see and hear what you do with the car. You sell the escalade and just dd this? Now on with my search....

Guest SP-superJay

Thought some of these might spark some interest for you Allan, since you're looking for black wheels SSR designs some really nice VIP wheels.

post-21782-1250102918_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102753_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102762_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102771_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102785_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102795_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1250102806_thumb.jpg

:iamwithstupid:

Thought some of these might spark some interest for you Allan, since you're looking for black wheels SSR designs some really nice VIP wheels.

705.jpg

706.jpg

bentleywald.jpg

bentleywald1.jpg

ssrviennadish2.jpg

ssrviennalxf.jpg

ssrviennanoble.jpg

First ones are nice. Pm me how mucho please.. Black centers..

Guest SP-superJay
First ones are nice. Pm me how mucho please.. Black centers..

lol those were just for reference. If you're interested in those wheels call up the guys at Jonari -> www.jonari.com unfortunately we dont get Wald, but that GT looks pretty damn sweet!