2010 full size Range Rover 510hp

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

What are your thoughts on the updated full size Range Rover..

01-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

09-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

02-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

06-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

Land Rover’s most complete luxury all-terrain vehicle just got better: the new 2010 Range Rover * All-new efficient and powerful LR-V8 engines

* 5.0-liter V8 supercharged

* 510 bhp and 461 lb/ft torque

* 5.0-liter V8 naturally aspirated

* 375 bhp and 375 lb/ft torque

* Subtle exterior design changes enhance the classic Range Rover design with contemporary details

* Upgraded interior, featuring physical instrument cluster replaced by 12″ Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen with ‘virtual’ dials and information displays

* State-of-the-art Adaptive Dynamics technology to further improve the Range Rover’s peerless ride quality

* New brakes for all engine derivatives

* Updated Terrain Response™ and Dynamic Stability Control System for all-terrain performance

* Active safety aids including Adaptive Cruise Control, Emergency Brake Assist, available Blind Spot Monitoring and Surround Camera system

30-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

18-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

21-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

24-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

17-2010-range-rover-press.jpg

2010_Range_Rover_Dual_View_Driver_V.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a full size supercharged and although it does everything fine it is cramped inside and whenever I go anywhere I see 20 of the same car. Ever since I got it I wished I got a G55 instead. Not as much cool gadget stuff but the G has soul and compared to the rover very rare.

I'm sure its good (if they've worked out the reliability issues), but visually inside and out it just does nothing for me.

I like the updated dash, the Range Rover interior is one of my all time favorites and extra power can't hurt, not to keen on the front end though. I'd still rather have the X5M.

Guest skokos

dtrax,the car looks fantastic! matter of fact,probably the best color combo too!

With the 510 hp engine does the car finally feel fast? what are your likes/dislikes about it?

p.s Your steering wheel is on the wrong side,you might want to talk to the dealership :)

dtrax,the car looks fantastic! matter of fact,probably the best color combo too!

With the 510 hp engine does the car finally feel fast? what are your likes/dislikes about it?

p.s Your steering wheel is on the wrong side,you might want to talk to the dealership :)

Its upside down too :P

Full-size RR are pretty amazing. Incredible off-road capabilities but pamper you with British-club-like coach work. And looks-like the new ones have ample power too.

That said, however, at least from pass models, quality control aren't exactly its forte. They are either great or the have electronic problems all the time --- typical British electronics but BMW did a great job fixing those and Ford poured enough $$$ to have kept it that way.

The MY2010 would be great I am sure; but on a safe side, I would give Land Rover a year to sort out all the software bugs and electronic gremlins first --- get a MY2011 instead.

I love it!!!!! I am more into the sport supercharged model but I love the full size as well. I decided to pick up the new 2010 RR sport for the new DD. I drove all the other SUVs in its range and i loved the RR.

Great Pictures!!!!!

I just hope Tata has done something to improve the quality because the one I had was the biggest POS I've ever owned... I don't know though, being part of the same company that builds THIS THING doesn't exactly give me a lot of confidence!

What happened to the G55 Rob? I thought you wanted one of those, and IMO that would be a FAR better choice!

Guest skokos

HOLY SHIT. I guess that answers my question.

I cant believe the difference in the stopping distance!! :shock:

"2010 Range Rover Supercharged Vs 2009 Range Rover Supercharged Geneva July 2009 From standing start to 100km/h then emergency stop . Organized by Land Rover.Camera car is 2009 model. "

If you review my post history over the last few years here, you'll see my innate hatred for Range Rovers. However, with new ownership and better parts, this is finally looking like a nice SUV. Still, NEVER buy a range rover or land rover from 2005 or before!! :)

"If you review my post history over the last few years here, you'll see my innate hatred for Range Rovers. However, with new ownership and better parts, this is finally looking like a nice SUV. Still, NEVER buy a range rover or land rover from 2005 or before!! "

Hey Ben, I think if you look over the recent ones the reliability is not much better..lease them, dont buy them...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...