2010 full size Range Rover 510hp

Guest skokos

anyone else want to offer an updated opinion on the past reliability issues of the RR? I'm an inch from getting a 2010 I found but have read a lot of negative (and positive too) reviews about the electronic issues.

thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else want to offer an updated opinion on the past reliability issues of the RR? I'm an inch from getting a 2010 I found but have read a lot of negative (and positive too) reviews about the electronic issues.

thanks.

i used to have 2008 range rover sport and it was great i did 45000 km in it and there was no issue at all and i exchanged it for 2010 sport and i already did 28000 km in it and there is still no issue , i don't know why people all the time talk about their quality in my opinion they have a great quality

thanks.

I've had one six years, no problems really, couple of minor electrical gremlins but they have sorted themselves out, the only thing that had to be changed was the instrument cluster as it was faded to the point you coudn't read it, but that was a long time ago & the replacement is fine. Front diffs used to wear on the early cars & were replaced on a recall, but i had no problem with them. All in all car has been very reliable & all my electrics work fine, i think the reputation came from the previous genaration which was rubbish reliability.

We just got a 2010 and its drives a lot better than the previous model. This is our third RR to date and never had any major problems.

The new 2010 does look nicer with the cosmetic changes but after owning one I do not think I will buy another. Thank goodness it was under warranty. I had to spend over $1,800 for pads and rotors when the rover had only 18k miles on it!!! That is the first SUV that I ever had to replace the rotors that fast! I have an H2 and the thing is a beast but I have 80k+ miles on it and the original pads and rotors...just amazing!!!!

My next SUV in the next year will be a G55. Just too many RR in Scottsdale. Every Tom, Dick, and Betty has one here.