Just got my frist new car

Pumcy

spending lots of time on the internet, sure i can see that.

living at home with my mom? what made that so obvious?

That color truly sucks!

I was very disapointed in the green they chose. It looks like florescent puke.

Verde Ithica is probably the best shade of green any human being has ever seen. Its really quite an amazing color. I wouldn't expect Hyundai to come remotely close. :P

It's in how you represented yourself from your very first post, and how you tried to defend yourself. You have obviously never been very independent of your mother, she is probably an enabler of this, and as such prevented you from playing more high intensity contact sports such as hockey. This led you into computers, where you made more friends online than you did in real life, thus hampering your social skills. You probably have a world of warcraft account, and you have had maybe one serious girlfriend. I am not knocking you, just telling it how I read it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's in how you represented yourself from your very first post, and how you tried to defend yourself. You have obviously never been very independent of your mother, she is probably an enabler of this, and as such prevented you from playing more high intensity contact sports such as hockey. This led you into computers, where you made more friends online than you did in real life, thus hampering your social skills. You probably have a world of warcraft account, and you have had maybe one serious girlfriend. I am not knocking you, just telling it how I read it.

thread_wont_die.jpg

sucks2.jpg

Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

thread_sucks.jpg

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

well that was wrong on pretty much all accounts.

But, if thats how you read it then fine.

I pay for my own shit. my mom doesn't help me, nor enable me to do that. I still pay rent, I don't live here for free.

I played football in highschool. Never was one for hockey. computers just happened to be what I excelled at.

Don't have a WoW account and never will. Also don't use facebook, myspace, etc.

I have plenty more friends in real life than online.

Serious girlfriends? 2. But what does that have to do with anything. Don't need to have a serious relationship to have fun.

honestly, I'm not knocking you either, but you probably shouldn't stereotype so much. Not everyone fits into a category.

pix

yeah pretty much.

I'm all for locking at this point.

even i'm tired of kicking this dead horse.

well that was wrong on pretty much all accounts.

But, if thats how you read it then fine.

I pay for my own shit. my mom doesn't help me, nor enable me to do that. I still pay rent, I don't live here for free.

I played football in highschool. Never was one for hockey. computers just happened to be what I excelled at.

Don't have a WoW account and never will. Also don't use facebook, myspace, etc.

I have plenty more friends in real life than online.

Serious girlfriends? 2. But what does that have to do with anything. Don't need to have a serious relationship to have fun.

honestly, I'm not knocking you either, but you probably shouldn't stereotype so much. Not everyone fits into a category.

Holy fcuk man quit doing that!! :lol2: :lol2:

Somebody speculates and you come back and verify it. Jesus fcuk, stop! You're putting the nails in your own coffin

You called it "WoW".... admit that you have an account :lol2:

Congratulations!

But if you do look around, a lot of the guys on here are young and drive a few cars or some of us are young and own property and a car or something. It's good that you got a car at 25, but 25 is the new 35 and people are able to get a lot more.

You also have to realize you did this on a Lamborghini forum where majority are enthusiasts and owners, and Hyundai isn't bad, but not many people here are going to be driving them. Had you gone to a Hyundai forum and posted this, you would have probably gotten the desired effect.

You have to look at where you're posting, change your Hyundai to an LP560-4 and people here probably would have said more to you about it.

I don't mean to insult you, if you felt that way...then well..not much I'm going to do, but you have to pay attention as to where you're posting your stuff...This is a luxury and exotic car forum (What else are we going to classify Lamborghini's as?) so a Hyundai isn't really going to do anything, in fact anything less than mid-range Benz, BMW or Lexus probably will go unnoticed.

yeah pretty much.

I'm all for locking at this point.

even i'm tired of kicking this dead horse.

Please don't quote a large column of pictures in your response. Just delete them out.

Regarding locking the thread we won't be doing that just yet. Let's see how things play out. The internet while ruthless is also fairly forgiving when given something to work with.

I agree with the membership that your second post was what generated the negative responses. You wanted attention and you got it. See if you can turn these boys around.

Oh and for the record at 26 I was driving a shit heap Mazda MX-3 that barely ran. So you're already ahead of where I was :icon_thumleft:

hahaha. holy ball sacks. this is such a funny thread. dude you need to just stop frickin defending your bull shit. Stop being such a sensitive bitch. lets kill this thread before more people get sucked into reading it like me. :zthread needs pics:

By the way. How much for pussy magnet option?

Guest SP-superJay

Everyone has pretty much mentioned what was needed to be mentioned, second post was a big NO NO. Here's a little turn, maybe this will boost your confidence in your purchase...

Introducing the HKS Hyundai Genesis...they basically built this car to perform...anything HKS rolls out of their own garage is TITS to me

post-21782-1251155176_thumb.jpg

For more info: http://www.hksusa.com/info/?id=3634

Personally, I would have rather gone with the sedan, and would have taken the VIP themed route

post-21782-1251155234_thumb.jpg

post-21782-1251155250_thumb.jpg

They presented that Genesis sedan at the last SEMA show in Vegas. I guess it's just a matter of taste is what it comes down to. Yes it does take a lot more money to make it look and perform like those two examples, but this was just to give you an idea that the car isnt at all a loss...and I hope you enjoy what you purchased.

hahaha. holy ball sacks. this is such a funny thread. dude you need to just stop frickin defending your bull shit. Stop being such a sensitive bitch. lets kill this thread before more people get sucked into reading it like me. :zthread needs pics:

By the way. How much for pussy magnet option?

yeah i pretty much gave up trying to defend myself

Shouldn't have bothered withe my sarcastic second response. This thread would have never taken off had i just left it.

as for the pussy magnet comment. I'm not sure what your getting at?

Girls have been drooling over my car since I got it.

It's no lambo and never will be, but its a pretty nice looking car and most people have agreed with that. I notice a surprising number of rubberneckers on my commute.

Everyone has pretty much mentioned what was needed to be mentioned, second post was a big NO NO. Here's a little turn, maybe this will boost your confidence in your purchase...

Introducing the HKS Hyundai Genesis...they basically built this car to perform...anything HKS rolls out of their own garage is TITS to me

For more info: http://www.hksusa.com/info/?id=3634

Personally, I would have rather gone with the sedan, and would have taken the VIP themed route

They presented that Genesis sedan at the last SEMA show in Vegas. I guess it's just a matter of taste is what it comes down to. Yes it does take a lot more money to make it look and perform like those two examples, but this was just to give you an idea that the car isnt at all a loss...and I hope you enjoy what you purchased.

Hi SP-Superjay,

thanks for the comments.

I never considered it a loss at all. So what a bunch of rich guys who drive Lamborghini's and Mercedes don't care for my car? It's the best new car I can afford and I love it.

I'm a big fan of the HKS kit and plan to do something like that with my car in the future. I have big plans for this car. There is actually a supercharger kit for the engine in Korea already. Apparently it nets about 550 crank HP. I'll be looking into that eventually too.

I also agree with you about the sedan. It is quite nice for the money and can be made to look very impressive. However for me, this time around, I wanted something that performs, rather than looks elegant. Its also 10k more expensive than the coupe in Canada.

Guest SP-superJay

It's no lambo and never will be, but its a pretty nice looking car and most people have agreed with that. I notice a surprising number of rubberneckers on my commute.

dude, seriously stop taking everything so literally

Guest SP-superJay
So what a bunch of rich guys who drive Lamborghini's and Mercedes don't care for my car?

Think before you speak...these "rich" guys have worked hard for their possessions. I dont own a lambo, nor am I anywhere near owning such a divine piece of equipment, but I dont get pissed when they dont like what I have to offer or say. Take what they say with open mindedness, use the good sources for opportunities in the future. Again, most of these guys didnt get to where they're at without hard work and determination.

This thread would have never taken off had i just left it.

Don't worry, this thread just might end up a classic by Wintertime.

FYI: Pussy magnet comes in a few different variations.

1) car value over 100k: not much required, but you can option up some nice rims (blacked out preferred), possible rediculous mods like a TT, combined with a big-assed home and/or High Rise Condo in said owner's name only (with NO roomates) tha bitches love that shit.

2) car value 50-100k: lowered suspension, some mods, bottle service at the hot spot in town and tipping the valets $20+ just to have your shit sit out front (so you can lean on it an pimp tha hoes), and a nice home and/or condo that matches on level with the ride, (roomates accepted ONLY if you make more money than them and are NOT a part of your immediate family.)

3) car value less than 40k: a wide-assed coffee-can ricer exhaust pipe sticking out the back that makes tha beeeotches turn their heads, just in case it might be an exotic...

We really need a "sarcasm font". :)

Sprite LOL.........................Here they come, Pumcy.

Dude, please take this advice. Hit the gym, go out at least twice a week and get a few cool hobbies. The way you are responding shows that you could use some confidence, hell we all could, and those things I mentioned are much much better than any car or other thing you can buy.

But just to check - you think this car will get you laid, right?

Think before you speak...these "rich" guys have worked hard for their possessions. I dont own a lambo, nor am I anywhere near owning such a divine piece of equipment, but I dont get pissed when they dont like what I have to offer or say. Take what they say with open mindedness, use the good sources for opportunities in the future. Again, most of these guys didnt get to where they're at without hard work and determination.

I don't see what there is to think about.

I didn't say it in a derogatory way. I was just stating the obvious. I never expected anyone who owns a 100k+ car, to be impressed with the car. That's not why I started this thread.

I know these guys worked hard to get where they are. never said anything to the contrary. I work hard for what I've got as well. I don't look down on people with nice things, I tend to look up to them.

since when does calling someone rich constitute an insult?

Dude, please take this advice. Hit the gym, go out at least twice a week and get a few cool hobbies. The way you are responding shows that you could use some confidence, hell we all could, and those things I mentioned are much much better than any car or other thing you can buy.

But just to check - you think this car will get you laid, right?

I don't think this car will get me laid, but it's not going to prevent me from getting laid either.

I don't have the kind of money it takes to buy a car that would actually get me laid.

What would you consider a cool hobby? (serious question).

I'm not going to deny, i could use a confidence booster (who couldn't).

I didn't think i looked that big though. I've already lost more than 50 pounds in the last 2 years.

Now you're just going out of your way to be a dick to me. Is that really necessary?

You already stated your opinion about how this thread is a failure. Why waist so much time in it?

GBGallardo,

your post was halarious!

I don't mind getting ribbed, but theres a difference between light hearted jokes, and just being down right cruel

dude, just be happy for yourself and dont constantly seek approval

(post #2)

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic...mp;#entry636656

I like to share the things i have and do. Its depressing when no one else cares.

Sorry if I wanted to discuss my things.

It's not about the approval so much as the discussion. In the diecast post i would have been content with some criticism, same as here. Its the complete lack of response that I took issue with.

But again, we're beyond that point now. I won't be making any more threads like this here.