Official SLS photos

jim501

The car is stunning, I love it! The SLR looked bad ass but resembled too much the SL and to certain degree the SLK... that thing is hot, love the real gullwing doors but it will be a problem in a garage.

The above is proof enough that the car is indeed hideous. Case closed boys, rakjoe likes it. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the .pdf one? It seemed pedestrian to me. Definitely not even remotely close to the SLR's numbers, essentially this is a LP560-level competitor (and that's being generous).

125mph car at most.

I dont know about that... It makes massive torque, and the dual clutch transmission shifts in 100 milliseconds... they also say it weighs 3500lbs... Im going to say it should be as fast as the SLR.

I know what's going through your head now.. "Hmm....let me see which dubs I can stick on it..wonder if I can chip it a little too and maybe put a wing in the back.. " :icon_mrgreen:

Hehe... I was just talking with someone how the car will lend itself very well to some nice upgrades... :icon_mrgreen:

Guest skokos

My new favorite car,hands down.

Which color do you think will be most flattering? I think silver looks sick but I want to see a black one

mb-sls-amg-gullwing-large_13.jpg

My new favorite car,hands down.

Which color do you think will be most flattering? I think silver looks sick but I want to see a black one

Mercedes-Benz-SLS_AMG_2011_800x600_wallp

White...

Guest skokos

So does this car have anything to do with Mclaren? or is it built solely in the affalterbach plant by AMG?

Guest skokos

I know several members of our board have already confirmed they are purchasing one. I know I would love to cruise one of these bad boys. Wish it wasnt N/A but still very cool

It suprises me that so many of you like this car. I don't like it at all. I'd take SLR (or even SL Black) over this any day.

I'm sure this car is a technical marvel in its own right as I'm sure the new McLaren is as well however both cars esthetically are awful at least to my eyes from the photos.

Hopefully in the metal both cars are much nicer because frankly we aren't seeing too many inspiring designs come out of many manufacturers lately.