Best Exercise to cut body fat/Gain Muscle

pockmark

That picture does make my legs look thin LOL...

My Fridays alternate between dead lift and squat. My 405 squat is only for 2-3 reps at the top of my pyramid.

315 is 6-8

225 is 12-15

135 is my warm up for 25

Ever rep of my squat is at least 90 degrees.

If my dead lift day is on fire, I can pull up 455 for a single.

All these heavier lifts are done with a belt and knee wraps.

You are a good sport, no doubt a real lifter.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a good sport, no doubt a real lifter

Thank you so much for the kind words.

The most under rated thing that no one seems to talk about is sleep. I try to get 8 hours per night. That's easy for me to say without kids though.

All the best training and nutrition is not going to do much good if you don't give your body a chance to heal and regenerate.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

The most under rated thing that no one seems to talk about is sleep. I try to get 8 hours per night. That's easy for me to say without kids though.

All the best training and nutrition is not going to do much good if you don't give your body a chance to heal and regenerate.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

In urgent care right now.

Went to the gym this AM and my back is killing me.

Was squatting super light. Warmed up. Then bam. Sharp pain. Had to drop the weight. Could barley stand

Haven't had it looked at since 2011-2012. Getting fed up !

In urgent care right now.

Went to the gym this AM and my back is killing me.

Was squatting super light. Warmed up. Then bam. Sharp pain. Had to drop the weight. Could barley stand

Haven't had it looked at since 2011-2012. Getting fed up !

You probably are already doing this, but just in case, you are squatting with your toes pointed out about 45 degrees right? Do not squat with them pointed straight forward as that will put a lot more strain on your lower back. Hope all turns out well.

You probably are already doing this, but just in case, you are squatting with your toes pointed out about 45 degrees right? Do not squat with them pointed straight forward as that will put a lot more strain on your lower back. Hope all turns out well.

Thanks. Currently just laying . Can't even walk. Or stand. very painful. My body can't support my weight. Yes my toes pointed out when I squat. Can't even sit up or move my legs without 10/10 pain.

I think for me. I'm going to lay off lower body. Maybe some machines like extensions. Maybe sldl. but really.focus on core. Stretching. Maybe body weight only lower body exercises. Maybe even some PT.

From.the pain I'm having. Might be a weak piriformis muscle . Gonna try to focus on that. See what happens once I get better.

Thanks. Currently just laying . Can't even walk. Or stand. very painful. My body can't support my weight. Yes my toes pointed out when I squat. Can't even sit up or move my legs without 10/10 pain.

I think for me. I'm going to lay off lower body. Maybe some machines like extensions. Maybe sldl. but really.focus on core. Stretching. Maybe body weight only lower body exercises. Maybe even some PT.

From.the pain I'm having. Might be a weak piriformis muscle . Gonna try to focus on that. See what happens once I get better.

Not any expert, but could it maybe be a slipped disc? You shouldn't just be doing a light squat and then get injured like that. Have sprained my lower back before and it is terrible, you can't move anything without pain, but never so bad where I literally couldn't move period. And the sprains when I got them were from lifting an excessive amount.

Not any expert, but could it maybe be a slipped disc? You shouldn't just be doing a light squat and then get injured like that. Have sprained my lower back before and it is terrible, you can't move anything without pain, but never so bad where I literally couldn't move period. And the sprains when I got them were from lifting an excessive amount.

Herniated disc is what my first doctor said. I'm going to try to get an MRI later. No luck today.

Herniated disc is what my first doctor said. I'm going to try to get an MRI later. No luck today.
Hoping it's sorted quickly and you return to 100% soon! Back pain can be disabling. Wishing you the best!!

Hoping for a good recovery for you. The times I've just sprained my back it makes every movement excruciating so I can only imagine how bad it is if you can't even move.

There is an interesting procedure a friend told me couple days ago about. Atheletes use it all the time apparently - its this candle thats inserted in the area where your back locked up into the muscle. Then they burn this thing, and it burns into your back and leaves a scar, but it kills the nerve and you can be pain free the very next day. I saw the scars, not pretty, but apparently this is like magic.

There is an interesting procedure a friend told me couple days ago about. Atheletes use it all the time apparently - its this candle thats inserted in the area where your back locked up into the muscle. Then they burn this thing, and it burns into your back and leaves a scar, but it kills the nerve and you can be pain free the very next day. I saw the scars, not pretty, but apparently this is like magic

shocked_cat_1521471737291.jpg

There is an interesting procedure a friend told me couple days ago about. Atheletes use it all the time apparently - its this candle thats inserted in the area where your back locked up into the muscle. Then they burn this thing, and it burns into your back and leaves a scar, but it kills the nerve and you can be pain free the very next day. I saw the scars, not pretty, but apparently this is like magic.

radiofrequency ablation

radiofrequency-low-back-pain.jpg