My 722 is now for sale

LPDADDY

yes, yes, yes, yes please get the ferrari enzo or saleen s7.

I havent experienced the s7, but I would imagine going from an SLR to an S7 is a huge step down, regardless of which is faster. unless its purely a track toy...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance in hell of the 722 being an s7 for a couple reasons:

1. he has a lola for a track toy; and

2. the s7 is a POS and he has said as much.

Veyron is a possibility, but so is the Zonda. But getting a Zonda in Canada from what I have heard is next to impossible (I think Aram even said so in his conversations with Zonda reps). Unless Zonda put out a new car that is certified for road use in North America, which is in the cards, but nothing released yet.

I like Skokos' idea here, maybe even the new SLS. Which ever he chooses, I am sure it will fast, exclusive and all around kickass.

So secretive :D - What cars do you actually have in your collection at this time? If we know what cars you have, maybe it's easier to home in on a new toy :D

EDIT: WTF - Allan you basterd, I'll bet you are responsible for my new title :D

Why not just wait a couple of days instead of speculating?

Help him sell the car instead. Good luck with the sale, hope it goes to a worthy owner :icon_thumleft:

How many of these 722's are in existence?

So far as I know, there are two in Toronto. This one and one with a leasing agency, I don't remember the name, but when I was talking to the guy about the GTR he showed me the "toys in the garage" and there was a US-Spec (Conversion already done) SLR 722 sitting there. I don't know of any others.

Good luck with the sale, since when are Zonda's street legal here? Have fun with the new ride, I'm in Toronto a lot because of family, hopefully I see you and your new toy around!

My guess is Veyron because he knew the dealer but wouldn't say which one so it leads me to believe he may have spoke to them about it or the Lambo SV...either way enjoy it in good health and congrats on the new car!

I love the speculation lol . I haven't even sold this car yet and you guys are speculating on the next one. I won't sell it if i don't get what i want.

Next toy . I am mum however i can say for sure no SAleen S7,SV,ENZO and i will leave it at that.

I love the speculation lol . I haven't even sold this car yet and you guys are speculating on the next one. I won't sell it if i don't get what i want.

Next toy . I am mum however i can say for sure no SAleen S7,SV,ENZO and i will leave it at that.

You just love to work the crowd dont you!

ummhmmm, Veyron.

:P

^^^ Lol BMWRACER

if your getting a veyron, be sure to change your number now, because you'll be the most wanted guy alive.

^^^ Lol BMWRACER

if your getting a veyron, be sure to change your number now, because you'll be the most wanted guy alive.

If i get a Veyron i am not telling anyone . I get enough enquiries at the present.

You cant have my M3. So just forgetabout it.... :icon_mrgreen:

You cant have my M3. So just forgetabout it.... :icon_mrgreen:

I am in love with the first generation M3. A sport evo would rock.