Forza 3 demo

Speedracer38

Just a heads up that the Forza 3 demo comes out tonight so if you have xbox live make sure to download it :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I bought an Xbox 360 Elite one week ago just for this game :) My controller didn't work. Gonna have to pick up another one today and test the demo out!

whats the best most elaborate and over kill steering wheel option available?

If i could get something real good I could be persuaded to find some time for games again.

When did they announce the delay for March 2010? I thought it was a bit strange that they were going to wait until December 30th or whatever as that would be AFTER christmas, but it is encouraging that they have all these screen shots coming out of GT5....

I had high hopes for this game and I wasn't about to order it until i got some hands on time but I just got back from pre-ordering it. It is amazing the driving just feels crisp and the graphics are staggering!

DAMNIT i won't be able to - my xbox is in a packing box :(

This is not a thread about the endless-vaporare that is Gran Tursimo 5. Stay ON TOPIC. We'll talk about GT5 when, or IF, it ever comes out.

Regarding the Forza 3 demo, lets hear some reviews, anyone DL it yet?

^^^ better than 2?

graphics are a lot better.

interior cockpit is nice but kind of useless since gauges are either cut off or hard to see.

drift mode. similar to gt5 prolouge. add up points as you drift but lose points if u hit the wall or go in the grass.

you can flip cars over.

car sounds are the same as forza 2 imo. r8 v10 sounds like the gallardo in forza 2.

replays are a lot better. tons of camera angles. you can see tire flex.

ai is more harder. people have said they seen ai even spin out now.

physics wise, better than forza 2.

theres now the option of full manual with clutch or manual

at the start of each race the ai will rev for you at the grid then a second before race actually starts you have control of throttle. many people dont like this since its hard to get the launch right.

graphics are a lot better.

interior cockpit is nice but kind of useless since gauges are either cut off or hard to see.

drift mode. similar to gt5 prolouge. add up points as you drift but lose points if u hit the wall or go in the grass.

you can flip cars over.

car sounds are the same as forza 2 imo. r8 v10 sounds like the gallardo in forza 2.

replays are a lot better. tons of camera angles. you can see tire flex.

ai is more harder. people have said they seen ai even spin out now.

physics wise, better than forza 2.

theres now the option of full manual with clutch or manual

at the start of each race the ai will rev for you at the grid then a second before race actually starts you have control of throttle. many people dont like this since its hard to get the launch right.

Better physics (if more realistic) is a HUGE plus. Tire flex, WOW, very cool! camera angles that's a plus. Though I hope they fix the AI launch on the full version. Sounds cool!

as for steering wheels

thats a big

:(

Xbox 360 doesnt have any good steering wheels, its not like the 360 where you can get a high quality logitec, so your only real option is the microsoft standard one.

Played a bit today. Much better physics than Forza2. Feels natural rather than the oversteery way of 2.

Definitely an improvement!

Jesus the Porsche RS on Expert in-cockpit is a handful haha.

Good demo, full game will be fantastic.

I played it a bit today, my neighbor has it. Very cool guy who is thinking about getting the new GT3RS, or 430scud. Anywho.

Played it for a while today with the EVO, JCW MCS, Ferrari California, R8, and Flying Lizard GT3RS.

Fun fun fun! I loved it, physics are good. I saw the AI go too deep into a corner, hit the wall and flip! It was awesome.

If i had a 360 i would definitely get this game.

I have so many games for xbox360 that I never really get far in any of them. Just keep moving onto the next one lol. I finally got a gallardo in midnight club guess next month it'll be retired for forza 3 lol

post-5498-1253916739_thumb.jpg