Estoque spotted in Germany

dyvatvol15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a wedge under the tire -aka- car was probably pushed into place and does not have working powertrain.

It's hard to tell, but it would certainly make sense. There's no reason to suggest (unless I missed something?) that this isn't the very same concept car that did the rounds of the motor shows last year, and there was never any indication that it was a runner, despite looking virtually production-ready.

It's great to see it out in the real world though, thanks very much for pointing it out dyvatvol15. For my part, I think it looks superior for a four-door, but it's very easy to see ways in which the design could have been greatly improved.

Guest skokos

Man after all the disappointing designs of the last few months this car looks really good. I hope they put this into production SOON

I like it..... I think it would sell. I also believe they are just

looking for reactions to see if they should continue the idea.

Anyone want to speculate the price will be if indeed it's produced?

I dunno how i feel about the larger wheel arches in the back, but it's pretty nice. Considering it's nice, I'd say this will start at 250 for a V10 model then jump to 350 for a fully loaded V12 one...maybe closer to 400. It won't be super high, but high enough.

And i'm probably low balling...but it won't come close to the Bugatti, which would have looked so hot if it had a similar rear end to this one rather than that coupe crap. Which is why I like this so much more than the Aston, Porsche and Bugatti...

I dunno how i feel about the larger wheel arches in the back, but it's pretty nice. Considering it's nice, I'd say this will start at 250 for a V10 model then jump to 350 for a fully loaded V12 one...maybe closer to 400. It won't be super high, but high enough.

If your at all close I would rather have a New Phantom at your V12 predictions and a very lightly used Phantom at your V10 price.

I think 250 would be the highest for the fully loaded V10. I don't think they would go with the V12.