My V12 Vantage is here!

Mike_S

How much are these going for in the US?

They are not availabe in the US. Apparently AM are in the process of trying to get it through homoglations - if they are successful, you will see them in 2011.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any more pics? won't mind seeing it among the others in the stable....your garage never gets old!

Are we going to be getting a review of it? driving impressions, comparisons etc?

Thanks guys! Why settle for the DBS when you can have its heart in half the body :D There is a minimal price difference between the two. V12 over here is $441,600 and DBS is $500,000.

Well, I very well cannot argue with that logic! Congratulations again! Hope to see pictures of it with the rest of the stable!

Yes, a write up with plenty more pics of its stable mates as soon as I can! :)

I have cars across the country, but I am planning on consolidating, to have all of them together during the course of next year. I will be once and for all be able to put them under one roof!

Holy shit..how can i miss this thread?! first of all..congrats!! and wow..it looks so good in white! very nice choice..and yes that red DBS is smokin' hot too!

Looking fwd to your feedback on how the extra HP compares in with the extra weight!! We want some numbers!

Guest skokos

About time it got here! Congrats Mike. You always have great taste when it comes to cars

Thank you guys, the car really turned out better than I anticipated! can't wait to get her home.

Fantastic looking car! Really love everything but the price tag

Unfortunately, that's what we have to pay due to our ridiculous taxes in South Africa. Lambo's are even worse - a LP560-4 is $570,000 US without options.

Here are more shots of that red DBS. They are stuggling to move it, been there for a good 5 months.

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

Guest skokos

Well duh. I could have told you that! The factory put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

When ever I please. The dealer gave me the option for any wheel in AM range free of charge!

I figured if I was going to change wheels, it would be Dymags.

dont mean to hijack the thread but lambo91 have you seen this thread?

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=43964&hl=

:)

Thats how i got to see this thread. :icon_mrgreen:

Well duh. I could have told you that! The factory put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

seems fine to me..its the same side over here..maybe yours is wrong.. :eusa_shhh:

those white DBS looks very good too! you should post pics of your collection of cars.. :headbang: