6 year old alone on run away balloon

Jagata

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what happens, some parents are going to be in DEEP DEEP shit when it's over. That thing didn't build itself, nor was it built by a six year old.

Watching it too. It was up as high as 7000 ft, now it's onlly 100 feet from the ground.

They also say that the kid could have fallen out, it doesnt look like there is anybody in there.

So many things is going through our heads about where is the boy, my wife is crying for the boy as I type this. We are praying for the best.

my wife is crying for the boy as I type this. We are praying for the best.

Kids die every day from worst kind of sh!t. Cruel, but that's just the way it is.

just makes you wonder about "parenting" and how important it is to know what you are doing....a kid inside a balloon? these days ANYBODY that makes a baby is consider a parent---its sad, but its true. Not bashing any parents here, just saying some people were not made to be parents while others have that natural instinct and they can be great parents---

where were the parents? shopping in Walmart? watching tv? nagging at eacher other? doing laundry? sad sad sad

The family is off the wall to begin with, they have been on 2 episodes of the tv show Wife Swap, perhaps this is more airtime..I hope the kid did not fall out...

CNN is calling them a "close-net" family--- I think they sound like a group of people excessively fanatic about UFOs and chasing storms....that they seem to forgot being parents---oh wait! they will probably come up with the "we are a close net family" or "we work as a team" we are a family--yeah right... a bit too much extraterrestrial interests and not much interest in family well being.... this is indeed sad, depressing, annoying, frustrating.........

just makes you wonder about "parenting" and how important it is to know what you are doing....a kid inside a balloon? these days ANYBODY that makes a baby is consider a parent---its sad, but its true. Not bashing any parents here, just saying some people were not made to be parents while others have that natural instinct and they can be great parents---

where were the parents? shopping in Walmart? watching tv? nagging at eacher other? doing laundry? sad sad sad

Cruel but true. My very first thought when it was still airborn was "how the fcuk did this kid get access to a freaking flying device, helium balloons, and all the other things necessary to lift off?"

The same as having a gun in the house not locked up, honestly.

That balloon didnt look big enough to lift a 6 year old kid to 10,000 feet or however high they said it got..... Didnt look like much more helium than the balloon chick at disneyland holds, and that wouldnt float a kid.

That balloon didnt look big enough to lift a 6 year old kid to 10,000 feet or however high they said it got..... Didnt look like much more helium than the balloon chick at disneyland holds, and that wouldnt float a kid.

I called it....

BREAKING NEWS: Hes alive at home..

I just knew the kid was not in that balloon! LOL @ the guy who's wife is crying because some kid went up in the air in a balloon. Obviously she doesn't know what the hell actually happens in this world because she would commit suicide by now if a stranger's kid in a damn balloon brings tears to her eyes.

I just knew the kid was not in that balloon! LOL @ the guy who's wife is crying because some kid went up in the air in a balloon. Obviously she doesn't know what the hell actually happens in this world because she would commit suicide by now if a stranger's kid in a damn balloon brings tears to her eyes.

First off no one knew at the time, it was troubling think of a child alone in that situation, yeah the world is a ugly place, but some people still have hearts and care for their fellow humanity. Your statement about my wife being on the verge of suicide is offensive so STFU, she and I care about many stories about children; this one hit close to home cause we have a child close in age. I just am happy it ended the way it did, but that does'nt take away how people can care so little about people' , especially about children.