Happy B-day to DLM, his wife, Pikemike's wife, and myself..

Kisco

6 people are outside of DLM's shop talking cars. Myself, my wife, DL, his wife, Pikemike, and his wife. The guys are chatting and the girls are doing their thing. We start chatting and somehow go off of a tangent and talk about birthdays. Doug asks me when my Bday is and I said "Oct". He asks me "Oct. what?" I said "Oct. 17th!" He says "Hold on one second" and asks his wife to tell me when his and her B day is, and she says "Oct. 17th, why?". LOL. Then to make things even more absurd, Pikemike's wife says "Wait a second, that's my b day too"... :lol2:

Seriously, what the hell are the odds of 6 random people standing outside of a car shop and 4 of them have the same exact B day??..:lol2:

HBD EVERYONE. I wish you all the best. My last year of enjoying the 20 yr decade. :(

Happy Bday. Stay away from lightning...

I disagree and resent this statement Mike!

You can never have too much Lightning! :icon_mrgreen:

Happy Birthday guys!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Happy B-Day all!! So where and when are we celebrating tomorrow!! :icon_super: :drunk:

Yea that was a REALLY weird night. Haha. Funny thing is that I had hung out with doug a handful of times before and he mentioned that him and his wife had the same birthday, but it all came to a head while we were standing in front of his shop! My wife will be 26 tomorrow. I turn 27 February 3rd

I turn 27 February 3rd

I hear that Feb 3rd is one of the most prestigious days for birthdays with many exceptional people having been born on that day.

Hey, more Oct. birthdays. :icon_pidu: Mine was the 15th, and I have several friends with birthdays on the 16th, and one on the 20th. Yeah, those long cold winter nights; guess there was not much else to do before cable and internet. :icon_mrgreen:

Yea right after that Fadi throws me the keys to his just completed TTG, and tells me to beat on it with a damp street! That's one of those times when you are constantly praying to yourself!

Thanks all. Time to go celebrate by doing a few 200 mph pulls in the TTG... :icon_mrgreen:

So you are 29 now? :eusa_think: