My Matte Black FGT

peakcompletions

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: Wow Peak that is the best looking GT I have ever seen. Hell it could be the best looking car I have ever seen! I can't wait to see more pics of it. I agree you should get a shoot with all your cars.

the SC gives it pull below 4000 rpm on my setup. I can launch the car and it pulls hard all the time. Quicker to the 1/4 mile marker means quicker at the big end.

The TT only setups cannot be launched hard.

I drove the compound boost system for the first time when we tried it on the yellow car when we were trying that setup for the mile setup... I knew right away that I wanted this for the street.. instant boost with no lag and totally seamless power all through the rpm band...

here is another pic I scrounged up.. Car will be back this week and hope to get some pro shots this week...

IMG_0908small.jpg

IMG_0930small.jpg

How many Ford GT's do you own now? What colors are all of them? I nkow you have the yellow and the heritage, but I thought you might have a fourth? What setups are you running on all them and do you have the cars set up for different specific purposes or do you just like having your choice of driving whatever sick ass ride you want!? And as usual, when can we get picks of the whole stable together Ray!?!?! :D

I drove the compound boost system for the first time when we tried it on the yellow car when we were trying that setup for the mile setup... I knew right away that I wanted this for the street.. instant boost with no lag and totally seamless power all through the rpm band...

here is another pic I scrounged up.. Car will be back this week and hope to get some pro shots this week...

That's incredible. How is traction though? Is it tough to put the power down in the lower gears? Sorry for all the questions, I am considering this set up myself.

How many Ford GT's do you own now? What colors are all of them? I nkow you have the yellow and the heritage, but I thought you might have a fourth?

FOURTH GT

Stealth looking...beautiful! I must say if I had a FGT that is exactly how I would want it to look!

By FAR, Best looking Ford GT I have ever seen! You have one of the most envious car collections on LP!