"RMS" for Gallardo / Maintenance?

FormulaGT

Need some help here guys, I'm looking into a vehicle (05' 6spd) that is currently at a dealer (non-lamborghini) undergoing a "RMS" replacement/maintenance. For Porsche, that means "Rear Main Seal" - is it the same for Lamborghini? RMS' tends to haunt Porsche owners forever (my 911 was one of the lucky ones) so I wanted to get consensus on whether or not this is a deal breaker...thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Worked on Lambos for over 10 years never heard it called that (RMS) I assume with porsh it had to get said so much they had to shorting it. The early G had a shity rear main seal (no seal lip sring) so some did leak. Lambo updated the seal and lowered the oil leavl they helped alot. We dont have that much of a issue with the rear main seal. If its getting done know it should last a long time.

not sure what it means but why dont you ask the dealer to explain it to you

Because when dealers are trying to sell a car they have a tendency to be biased?

Worked on Lambos for over 10 years never heard it called that (RMS) I assume with porsh it had to get said so much they had to shorting it. The early G had a shity rear main seal (no seal lip sring) so some did leak. Lambo updated the seal and lowered the oil leavl they helped alot. We dont have that much of a issue with the rear main seal. If its getting done know it should last a long time.

Thanks Jeff, apprec. it!