2010 SLS AMG DETAIL PHOTOS!! HAWT!!

Guest skokos

Rumour has it that: SLS coupe at first , follow by a roadster version and then the final black series in late 2012 as a MY2013. (Would seem like a logical progression.)

I wouldn't mind a roadster version.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind a roadster version.

Agreed, but I wonder how can they keep the gull wing doors on that? Or will they be hinged like your car?

QUOTE (R o b @ Nov 12 2009, 06:48 PM)
When it comes to looks, there is no comparison. SLR is the hands down winner.

slrvssls.jpg

:iamwithstupid:

For the money the car should shout at you.....this to the layman is an ordinary car. The original was balmy in its day, but now a classic design, not a supercar for today.

Interesting! Very possible..does anyone know what the public response was one the Z8 was first released?

Z8 had a lot of mixed feelings and imo is very similar to the SLS retro wise. Z8 is well on its way to become a classic. I wonder how many SLS's will be produced.

I would love to get a roadster version of the car and i think it sounds really good based on the videos i have seen . I also believe the performance will be phenomenal and at the price at which it is being offerred it is very good value. SLR performance for half the price although i don't think it looks as good as the SLR but i believe it will grow on me same as the SLR did.

Guest skokos

Looks like white is shaping up to be my favorite color! at first it was silver but now seeing them side by side the white stands out for me more. I told Allan he was crazy when he said he wanted one in white..

4140084413_4700ce4f11_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to like this car just like with the Porsche Panamera. I think both are just butt ugly. They should have just evolved the SLR shape instead of taking design ques from a slab of putty. I do love the interior, exhaust note, Gullwing doors and the whole effort to bring back a classic though. Its like an ugly girl with take home to momma qualities lol.

I saw this car at the Detroit Auto Show. To me, it seemed just as hideous in person as it did in pictures. :icon_oak:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw my first one today, a red one. Gotta say that I didn't like it when I first saw press pics but after seeing it irl, it's definently one of the hottest GT- cars out there. I'd choose it over any 599, Maserati GT, Aston or P-car.

• 1 month later...

went to see the white one @ the Cannes dealer this weekend and was extremely surprised to how good the car looks in the flesh...

Smurf approved :monkeyleft:

$183K. Not sure what the includes or doesn't include, but assuming there are options and it's a Mercedes, it could get pretty pricey.

I'd pass. We'll see if this car takes the typical high-end Mercedes depreciation route.