Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This comes on the heels of THis.

ahh, that would explain this. Big fight, got loaded, wanted to get out..

Can't blame him, man made a living from getting the balls in different holes

His wife and that lady are both hot! I can't imagine he would be stupid enough to do that though

That's why he wanted both and couldn't settle for just one.

Hope he's OK though.

Sounds like he is has landed himself into a bit of rough.

He went for the Birdy and now will be labeled as a Bogey

no signs of alcohol and at 2:20am in the morning. 100 feet from his driveway.....

Tiger Woods is in "serious" condition after being involved in a single car crash near his home in Florida early this morning.

The crash occurred at 2:20 AM near his home in Windermere. He was taken to Health Central Hospital with facial lacerations. The mayor of Windermere says Tiger has been released from the hospital.

Woods struck a fire hydrant and then a tree on a neighbor's property. The fire hydrant is reportedly less than 100 feet from his driveway.

Police say alcohol was not a factor. There were no signs of alcohol on the scene. We're told the police have yet to speak to Tiger.

As for reports charges are pending, we're told charges could range from DUI to reckless driving ... to nothing.

According to ESPN, the police report reads, "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

He was driving a 2009 Cadillac SUV. FHP told the Orlando Sentinel the airbags did not deploy.

Woods was by himself at the time.

His next scheduled event is December 3 in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

he "struck a fire hydrant" you would think he would know where it was outside his driveway seems a little odd lets just hope he is ok

Sometimes you just cannot help but hit the water hazard...

I could go on all night.

I am not sure how you get seriously injured 100 yards from your driveway by running into a fire hydrant? He couldn't have been going that fast.

Where's the serious injury? Airbags didn't deploy.

Couldve gotten whiplash.... (I backed into a tree once when I was 16... 5 MPH.... I thought my fcuking teeth were going to fall out... )

Or... He could've been injured before he got in the car?

We definitely dont have enough facts yet.... But relax.... Its sweeps.... And he just made several TV Execs VERY happy.

I am not sure how you get seriously injured 100 yards from your driveway by running into a fire hydrant? He couldn't have been going that fast.

Im sure he has a pretty long driveway..... And YEAH... And if you jump in the car in a fit of rage... Leave the seatbelt off, slam on the accelerator and crash into something.... Yeah.... You can definitely hurt yourself....

Sometimes you just cannot help but hit the water hazard...

I could go on all night.

Thats a two stroke penalty.... Maybe he'll take one on each girl?

Im sure he has a pretty long driveway..... And YEAH... And if you jump in the car in a fit of rage... Leave the seatbelt off, slam on the accelerator and crash into something.... Yeah.... You can definitely hurt yourself....

Long driveway sure... but he is still driving a golf buggy.

From the beeb

"Initial reports said he had been seriously injured, but his agent Mark Steinberg later told CNBC that Woods was "fine". "

And he has been released. So much for serious. Next we are going to find out it is a bloody door ding FFS. US media sucks over hyped bottoms.

Long driveway sure... but he is still driving a golf buggy.

From the beeb

"Initial reports said he had been seriously injured, but his agent Mark Steinberg later told CNBC that Woods was "fine". "

And he has been released. So much for serious. Next we are going to find out it is a bloody door ding FFS. US media sucks over hyped bottoms.

Treated for facial lacerations and released.