Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

Ahhhh blame the cuts on a "car crash" and not on a product provided by his sponsor Gillett. Gotcha.

:lol2: Youre killing me....

Headline: Tiger Woods sliced on 100 yard drive.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF was he doing blowing out of the driveway at 2:30AM on Thanksgiving, "going for a drive"? I mean really, where do you need to go on Thansgiving, unless it's to pick-up more wine..

Looks like he needs to go back to the driving range. I saw the report said drove through a hydrant and into a tree. Definitely an errant drive.

That sounds like drunkeness. Or maybe...........a different substance.

Looks like Tigre, is trying to be like the rest of the pro-athletes in the offseason.

WTF was he doing blowing out of the driveway at 2:30AM on Thanksgiving, "going for a drive"? I mean really, where do you need to go on Thansgiving, unless it's to pick-up more wine..

Or on the way to have her help work on his putz...

You can have incredible fame, unimaginable wealth, iconic athletic ability, charm, wit, good looks, notoriety, power, a Swedish model for a wife, and still... you are just like the rest of us, searching for strange pussy and a bag of Doritos in the middle of the night.

Guest skokos
You can have incredible fame, unimaginable wealth, iconic athletic ability, charm, wit, good looks, notoriety, power, a Swedish model for a wife, and still... you are just like the rest of us, searching for strange pussy and a bag of Doritos in the middle of the night.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Couldve gotten whiplash.... (I backed into a tree once when I was 16... 5 MPH.... I thought my fcuking teeth were going to fall out... )

Or... He could've been injured before he got in the car?

We definitely dont have enough facts yet.... But relax.... Its sweeps.... And he just made several TV Execs VERY happy.

How come the TV execs are happy?

How come the TV execs are happy?

Because this is not going to go away.... I suspect there is much more to this story than has been released so far.... RomanMom and I agree.... the "Wife breaking out the rear window with a golf club" sounds very FISHY....

Also somewhat interesting is this couple who got passed the Secret Service and went to the White House dinner un-invited.

RomanMom and I agree.... the "Wife breaking out the rear window with a golf club" sounds very FISHY....

Hmmmmm, you always seem to bring up the one thing we refuse to imagine...Interesting...

Do you really think it could've been a continuation of an argument? and since he wrecked, she was pissed enough to just say fcuk it and "BAM" smash the window??? I guess that could be why he'd leave the house on T-Day at 2:30am fcuked up (i may add) going "nowhere"..........Looking for Fresh Air, Tigre???

Hmmm :eusa_think:

By the way Porter, that was one of the greatest posts I've ever read. Classic.

rakjoe gots a theory! Maybe SHE was the one wasted and stormed out in HER Escalade and smashed into the tree, Tiger was man enough to take it on himself so she won't get a DUI since he wasn't drinking... he put on a little show of passing out and bruised himself a little..

It makes more sense that the Escalade is HER car, to drive the kids etc... I'm sure if he was to run for a fresh air he would take one of his sports cars where all his shit is... but who knows, just a theory..

rakjoe gots a theory! Maybe SHE was the one wasted and stormed out in HER Escalade and smashed into the tree, Tiger was man enough to take it on himself so she won't get a DUI since he wasn't drinking... he put on a little show of passing out and bruised himself a little..

It makes more sense that the Escalade is HER car, to drive the kids etc... I'm sure if he was to run for a fresh air he would take one of his sports cars where all his shit is... but who knows, just a theory..

I actually thought the same thing, as far as the car.....Like, "why would he take an SUV?" No one on the road (night of a true holiday), fresh air and a smoke in the middle of nowhere looking back at your scud-missile in the moonlight, does wonders for a man.... Gotta run the Carrera GT or Bugatti. I really was eager to see what he was driving, until they said it was the kid-mobile. Huh??!!!

I actually thought the same thing, as far as the car.....Like, "why would he take an SUV?" No one on the road (night of a true holiday), fresh air and a smoke in the middle of nowhere looking back at your scud-missile in the moonlight, does wonders for a man.... Gotta run the Carrera GT or Bugatti. I really was eager to see what he was driving, until they said it was the kid-mobile. Huh??!!!

another alternate theory, his wife went berserk on him hitting and bruising him because of his alleged cheating, after they made up he came up with this scenario to account for his bruises...

another alternate theory, his wife went berserk on him hitting and bruising him because of his alleged cheating, after they made up he came up with this scenario to account for his bruises...

Probably the one, crash could be unintentional though. while we are keeping this thread alive, check this out.

Enter up up down down left right left right B A enter in facebook then click anywhere. It's the old contra code.

Enter up up down down left right left right B A enter in facebook then click anywhere. It's the old contra code.

:eusa_wall: ????

I think she was chasing his ass down the street swinging the fcuking golf club at the car... She breaks the window, hes looking back to see WTF is up and he hits the tree... Then she "Helps" him out of the car....

Re-read the police version.....

Sky News quoted Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor, as saying that Woods was lying in the street drifting in and out of consciousness with his wife hovering over him when officers arrived.

Hovering over him..... With a GOLF CLUB.... REALLY????

She hears a crash? And rushed out of the house??? At 3 am??? SHE KNOWS ITS TIGER..... 100 yards (a football field) away from the house? AND BRINGS A GOLF CLUB with her??? And breaks out the REAR Window of an SUV??? (How the fcuk does that help you extracate him?) And she "Helps" him out of the car???

It all sounds like BULLSHIT to me.

She pulled a Jack Nicholson on him.

By this time Monday, we should have the 911 tapes.....