I need a favour from someone NYC

TRANSAMERA

Hey guys,

I'm buing a watch from a place on Manhattan and he wants me to send him money via bankwire, before I do that I would love for someone to see that he is real, the watch is real and to make sure the deal gets done from both ends.

Anyone care to help a fellow L-Power member? I'll gladly return the favor here in Sweden and hell, I would even pay someone a plane ticket to deliver it to me personally and one hell of a wild night in Stockholm!

Any takers?

Thanks! :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the place..

http://maps.google.se/maps/place?hl=sv&amp...994886236406557

Motion In Time

Categories: [Add]

Neighborhood: Midtown East

56 W 47th Street

New York, NY 10036

(212) 302-2994

Add Photos Nearest Transit:

47-50th Sts-Rockefeller Center (B, D, F, V)

49th St-7th Ave (N, R, W)

42nd St-5th Ave-6th Ave (7, B, D, F, V)

Pm gil aka stryke aka the watch collector. He's based in ny and knows watches inside and out

This place is a bit cheaper, have the watch in stock and also seems to be reputable.. If Gil matched this price I would gladly buy from him of course :icon_thumleft: I also think I was to much of a hassle to him lately :/

Anyone?

Just checking, but are you sure you want a 48mm watch slowpoke?

I don't know if you have small wrists or anything so keep that in mind. :)

Congrats btw, if you get it, beautiful watch.

Nice watch you player, way to go :icon_thumleft:

Thanks buddy! :icon_thumleft:

Just checking, but are you sure you want a 48mm watch slowpoke?

I don't know if you have small wrists or anything so keep that in mind. :)

Congrats btw, if you get it, beautiful watch.

My Breitling SA is 49mm and fits me perfect, I'm a fairly big guy (95kg, 183cm) so I think 48mm will be perfect!

Can someone please help a brother out??

Hey guys,

I'm buing a watch from a place on Manhattan and he wants me to send him money via bankwire, before I do that I would love for someone to see that he is real, the watch is real and to make sure the deal gets done from both ends.

Anyone care to help a fellow L-Power member? I'll gladly return the favor here in Sweden and hell, I would even pay someone a plane ticket to deliver it to me personally and one hell of a wild night in Stockholm!

Any takers?

Thanks! :icon_thumleft:

If the return flight is included I'll hook you up! Hah. It's only $100 round trip to fly from SF-NYC and I'm sure I could use the company card for that... ;)

The watch looks great in rose gold!

If the return flight is included I'll hook you up! Hah. It's only $100 round trip to fly from SF-NYC and I'm sure I could use the company card for that... ;)

Cool, free trip to Sweden :icon_super:

Check out flights and PM me! :icon_thumleft: Nothing to fancy now eh :icon_mrgreen:

Just for fun I checked out what it would cost someone from over here to do it. 15000SEK!

Flying to NY, look at the watch, sleep one night at a 3-star hotel, fly back and cab rides included in the price.

You'll have the watch by wednesday the 9th :icon_mrgreen:

Just for fun I checked out what it would cost someone from over here to do it. 15000SEK!

Flying to NY, look at the watch, sleep one night at a 3-star hotel, fly back and cab rides included in the price.

You'll have the watch by wednesday the 9th :icon_mrgreen:

That's expensive and I'm cheap :icon_mrgreen:

pm me, i dont know watches at all, but i can go into the city look at it, send you pictures if you want

I will keep this in mind if the others who have PM'ed me don't have time etc, thank you! :icon_thumleft:

That's expensive and I'm cheap :icon_mrgreen:

It sure is! It's half the money of what I paid for my car, and you think you're cheap :lol2:

I will keep this in mind if the others who have PM'ed me don't have time etc, thank you! :icon_thumleft:

Sounds good, i'll be happy to help

Nah, with my looks, not so much.

Not only do I have it in stock, but I gave you the price you wanted and you asked me to hold it for you till after the weekend and took my wire info and said wire is going out on Monday. It never came and you stopped replying to emails. I honestly don't care about the sale but the integrity part is important to me and when I give courtesy I like the same in return. The way you handled it wasn't cool. I wouldn't even say anything but to say I didn't give you a good price and leave out the above details is not right.

Not only do I have it in stock, but I gave you the price you wanted and you asked me to hold it for you till after the weekend and took my wire info and said wire is going out on Monday. It never came and you stopped replying to emails. I honestly don't care about the sale but the integrity part is important to me and when I give courtesy I like the same in return. The way you handled it wasn't cool. I wouldn't even say anything but to say I didn't give you a good price and leave out the above details is not right.

I wrote earlier in this thread I was somewhat a PITA to you.

I did reply to every mail you wrote me, except the last one were you were very rude since I didn't get back to you within 24 hours (I am very busy at work often). But once again, I apologize for not pulling the trigger on the deal then, sorry! And as you have noticed, I haven't "bothered" you again Gil..

I would gladly do buisness with you (especially since you have it in stock!) but seem to have a grudge with me and that is fine, you seem succesful enough not to be bothered by cheapasses like me :icon_thumleft:

I wrote earlier in this thread I was somewhat a PITA to you.

I did reply to every mail you wrote me, except the last one were you were very rude since I didn't get back to you within 24 hours (I am very busy at work often). But once again, I apologize for not pulling the trigger on the deal then, sorry! And as you have noticed, I haven't "bothered" you again Gil..

I would gladly do buisness with you (especially since you have it in stock!) but seem to have a grudge with me and that is fine, you seem succesful enough not to be bothered by cheapasses like me :icon_thumleft:

I have zero grudges. I just don't like when I am told one thing and then there is no followup. I just reread our emails and I was not rude. My last email was firm, but not rude. It basically asked you to follow through on what you say and give me courtesy when I give it to you. Supposedly you already bought it from Motion in Time cause you told Boris the wire is on the way so enjoy your new watch. :)