ZR1 goes 10.7 @ 133 - bone stock

Kisco

MIR is a very fast track, but that is a very impressive run, especially on stock tires.

MIR is a very fast track, but that is a very impressive run, especially on stock tires.

I agree that this track almost always yields impeccable track prep and great DA, but man, that is just FAST regardless.

Kane, when you getting one and putting the smack down on an SLR? :lol2:

The Jota is almost sold. Just putting together the financing for the buyer. As soon as its done, the garage space is free and the ZR1 is next.

TurboAlex has a plan for it but we are keeping it so it can be a daily driver. Also, we are limited to 91 octane gas out here. I'm not going through the hassle of trying to find hot gas every time I have to fill it up. But I will tell you, it will be loud!

The Jota is almost sold. Just putting together the financing for the buyer. As soon as its done, the garage space is free and the ZR1 is next.

TurboAlex has a plan for it but we are keeping it so it can be a daily driver. Also, we are limited to 91 octane gas out here. I'm not going through the hassle of trying to find hot gas every time I have to fill it up. But I will tell you, it will be loud!

Turbos! :icon_super:

Very nice. Given that you are limited to only running 91 octane, you might not be able to mess with the pullys and such, but there is always other minor bolt ons that will wake the car up.

What color / option are you looking at? The 2010's have LC but I am not sure how well they work.

Very nice. Given that you are limited to only running 91 octane, you might not be able to mess with the pullys and such, but there is always other minor bolt ons that will wake the car up.

What color / option are you looking at? The 2010's have LC but I am not sure how well they work.

from what i've read its suppose to be a very good LC, it does it all without using the brakes too just reducing power till it gets grip. then putting it back up

Im going to get black/black. The Jota and my F40 are the only non black cars I've ever had.

I think we can do one pulley, exhaust and ECU and thats about it for 91 octane. Should get close to 700hp which is fine by me for a daily driver. The LC on the 2010's makes a big difference. GM got it on fast because the 2009's were quite a handful with out it.

Great times. MIR seems like an anomaly as regards tracks. I think it has the fastest times Ive ever seen from any car on any other track. The Plastic mess-06, ZR1 and Viper all ran 10's @ 130 or niore at this track. Never seen any of em come close to those times anywhere else. ZR1 is a beast. Probably the only sub 200k car that can beat a 560-4 up top.