My early Xmas present!

Fortis

after few months of searching my AP arrived today, I would like to thank all the guys that helped me out you know who you are :icon_thumleft: a big fat thank you!!!

I absolutely love it, it looks better than I thought it would and in a strange way more understated than the Breitling I had, the Breitling looked too bling, this watch looks classy and I am loving it :eusa_dance:

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

Thank you guys, the funny thing is I didn't know much about AP until i started frequenting LP, hey expensive influence :icon_mrgreen:

I haven't even seen one in real life before I bought it but I don't regret the decision.

I wish all you guys a safe and happy holiday!

soup this is the black version you can get model number is 26170ST.OO.1000ST.01

Audemars_Piguet_ROO_SIHH_2009_4.jpg

post-201-1261453022_thumb.jpg

Here's my latest.

Enjoy your watch . It looks fantastic

that is a show stopper right there.

How many did they manufacture of that one? Not many.

Very nice, congrats Fortis! Nothing is better than taking care of YOURSELF @ xmastime! :icon_thumleft:

Oh yeah, Aram, thats a nice one too....

Aram you must be running a bit short this Christmas I see you went for a cheap one :icon_mrgreen:

Aram thank you very much for all the help with my watch.

Honestly guys between Aram and Gil we have watches very well covered on LP, great guys with heaps of knowledge and experience. I will also add they had no financial interest in my watch but they did not hesitate to PM or email me info numerous times to help me along with my purchase, my hat goes off to them, decent guys are hard to come across, to be able to build relationships with people that you've never met, people that dedicate their free time to help you out not expecting anything in return is not short of amazing in my book, restores my faith in humanity!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, I enjoy wearing it, I can't seem to take the watch off my hand so I think I will be wearing it daily :icon_mrgreen: