Superleggera

Pokie

What would you do to improve the look of this Superleggera? Is this the worst looking Superleggera known to mankind?

9_11_09_Blk._Lamborghini_Superleggera_1.jpg

I am sure that the guy that owns it here in Atlanta is gonna love to see this post, especially since he put stock wheels back on it and is selling the aftermarkets. Nice.

I've seen worse.

Put it back to stock = improved.

slowpoke,

Are you serious? That is a great suggestion to just put it back in stock form. Anything else you wish to add? What about the Lamborghini shield on the side?

I am sure that the guy that owns it here in Atlanta is gonna love to see this post, especially since he put stock wheels back on it and is selling the aftermarkets. Nice.

Chris,

I didn't know this belong to a forum member as I found this picture from other forum and they are all bashing and laughing at this SL. Moderator, please delete if you find this offensive. Thank you.

slowpoke,

Are you serious? That is a great suggestion to just put it back in stock form. Anything else you wish to add? What about the Lamborghini shield on the side?

Don't mind him: he's just pissed ATL didn't want to buy his seats for 15k and is acting like a little kid, taking hits at ATL for no reason. He's already been banned after sending threats to ATL via PM's on another forum.

Pokie: I think you have just won the crown for BIGGEST CAR FORUM LOSER in the history of the world.

Seriously dude, go get a life. You're embarrassing yourself.

Thank you very much for your comment. Like I said, if you find this thread inappropriate please move on or post more "UNIQUE" Superleggera like intence did. I was only wondering if there are more abnormal SL out there. Thank you very much for your time.

:iamwithstupid:

With how many owners are on this site...I wonder why you didnt think to question if the owner might be a member here BEFORE you make a post trashing a car like this.... :eusa_naughty:

And for whats its worth, aside from the rims (which are completely personal preference), what exactly is wrong with that car??? Looks good to me! Rims are an easy swap if you dont like those particular wheels.

Thank you very much for your comment. Like I said, if you find this thread inappropriate please move on or post more "UNIQUE" Superleggera like intence did. I was only wondering if there are more abnormal SL out there. Thank you very much for your time.

Dude, the only thing abnormal is you.

:iamwithstupid:

With how many owners are on this site...I wonder why you didnt think to question if the owner might be a member here BEFORE you make a post trashing a car like this.... :eusa_naughty:

And for whats its worth, aside from the rims (which are completely personal preference), what exactly is wrong with that car??? Looks good to me! Rims are an easy swap if you dont like those particular wheels.

I agree the wheels have to go, the owner posted pix when he got the car and he said himself they wheels will go, I personally don't like the side shield because it is a Ferrari thing others like it and put them on their cars, personal choice, what else would it be wrong with that beautiful SL?

I know one more thing that's wrong with it, it doesn't belong to me that's what's wrong :icon_mrgreen:

I agree the wheels have to go, the owner posted pix when he got the car and he said himself they wheels will go, I personally don't like the side shield because it is a Ferrari thing others like it and put them on their cars, personal choice, what else would it be wrong with that beautiful SL?

I know one more thing that's wrong with it, it doesn't belong to me that's what's wrong :icon_mrgreen:

I agree those are the only two things that are not usual. I think the sun flower seed SL in the video intence provided above looks even more odd with those wheels. But I supposed it's a personal choice as well.

'the fuuck?

Ignoring the fact that ATL is a member here and seems to be a pretty cool guy, there's NOTHING wrong with the car except the choice in wheels... HOW would that qualify it for the "Worst Looking Superleggera Known to Mankind" awards??

Being a member of car forums... ALL the time you see great cars with shit wheels, and everyone knows that the simple fix would make the car a knockout

i believe ATL bought the car with those wheels on it and it didnt come with the SL wheels as spare, since I believe he picked up SL wheels and now looks factory, minus the side badges

great looking car IMO

I agree those are the only two things that are not usual.

Ummm...so if you yourself admitted there are only 2 things (both easily changed in under an hour based on personal preference) that are "unusual" about the car, why would you post a thread questioning "is this the worst SL in existance" and making fun of another members ride?.... :wacko:

I don't know the history or what all goes behind the scenes but even though I thought this thread was off point, Pokie has helped to hook me up with factory parts as well a maker of top quality custom carbon fiber parts. Peace out homies.

Wow Pokie, thanks for posting that pic. It was from the Atlanta Spotter's thread on Fchat.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Did that make you feel better? I hope so.

The OEM wheels are back on the car now, see pic attached. You win, you just owned me big time with this thread.

DSC_0357.JPG